| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Mrs 2 has always wanted to go. She pays no attention to me when I tell her she is going to be disappointed.

I've been meaning to go some time. My great great grandpa was the head civil engineer on Union Station, Merchandise Mart, Chicago Board of Trade Building, and pretty much all the loop skyscrapers built from the 20s - 40s. Gotta go see them sometime.

What exactly do you do? Chief of police? Where do you work that you can fire a cop?
I'm in security/investigations and he moonlights one of our places. I'm in good with about 70% of the cops in Baldwin county and have only had issues with a small handful... he is becoming lart of that handful. He's backed off this last hour or so, he can stay for a bit.

Anybody live now or have lived in Miami. I'm considering a job there and know nothing much about it other than stereotypical views about its crime, cubans, and the 'canes.

I like big cities, but I like the NYC, Buenos Aires style of walking cities with sufficient public transpo. I dislike LA where cars, commutes, and traffic are the norm.

If it is the latter, are the better options in the burbs, on the beach, and or some semblance of country living.

On that note, any experiences with hunting there. Clubs or leases. I imagine between, dog sized deer, Osceola turkeys, gators, and pigs there are lots of options.

Anybody live now or have lived in Miami. I'm considering a job there and know nothing much about it other than stereotypical views about its crime, cubans, and the 'canes.

I like big cities, but I like the NYC, Buenos Aires style of walking cities with sufficient public transpo. I dislike LA where cars, commutes, and traffic are the norm.

If it is the latter, are the better options in the burbs, on the beach, and or some semblance of country living.

On that note, any experiences with hunting there. Clubs or leases. I imagine between, dog sized deer, Osceola turkeys, gators, and pigs there are lots of options.

Let me know if you need any help down there. Iv always wanted to be a coke dealer. .

@Che Boludo Cars are big in the Miami area, but there's also a good bus system.

I'm not familiar with downtown Miami, and it may be like the stereotype, but the North Beach (Sunny Isles/Golden Beach etc) area is really nice if you can afford it. Beautiful scenery. Lots of European and S American tourists in that area and you can walk one block and hear 5-10 different languages. Spanish, German, French, Russian, Hungarian, Portuguese, Yiddish, etc.

If you can't afford that, Hollywood/Dania area is also very good.

When it comes to the Miami area, the general rule of thumb is you want to be east of I-95.

I have never lived in Miami, but I have been there several times and always hated it. It's definitely not a walking big city like you mentioned; lots of people driving their cars. Learn Spanish if you haven't already. There are definitely some high end places down there, especially the Golden/South Beach area, but unless you're making close to 7 figures a year, probably won't be able to afford to live in that area. The few friends that I know that have lived there, all wanted out nearly as soon as they got there (one was making over 300k a year and still left his job just to get out of that shit hole). I have no clue about the hunting.

Im a little pissed right now. I found an awesome deal on a lot of land, nice remodeled house, woodshop, barn, and 2 ponds. And its cheaper than what i currently owe on my house. But nooooooo, no swimming pool and the cabinets need to be redone, and plus "we dont have time right now bc of the baby coming." (Like she wouldve been toting couches out the door. SmFh

Back
Top Bottom