| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

So the fundraiser was a smash hit. I injected the butts the night before cooking with an apple juice-based seasoned marinade. They sat in the fridge a full 24 hrs before I rubbed them and threw them on the smoker. These were quality butts, as I ended up coming out with about a 70-75% rendering after cooking. Most of the fat had cooked back into the meat, aside from the top fat. There was very little scrap thrown away. Very little effort was required for pulling. The meat was so tender and juicy that it fell apart when you picked up a handful to pull.

There were right around 100 people there, and we still had about a tray and a half of meat left over. Some folks did sammiches, and some did just a pile of meat with sauce. Several people asked me if I had a restaurant. The hostess asked me for my business name so she could promote it during. I had to think on that one...lol. My fiancé and I researched and came up with one, created a Facebook page, and everything. Baby steps, but who knows where this goes?

I was just glad to see folks enjoying my food.
Will you have hamburgers at the new restaurant?

Barney's busy...what about Pink and nate?

Nate has a newborn so hes probably staying pretty busy trying to knock the wife up again.

Im not sure why pink hasnt been posting. I blame it on his new lady friend though.

Pundit is too cheap to purchase the wifi on flights.

Bill probably forgot his contacts book at the house and cant log in.

2 stays pretty active in the time wasting threads.

Makes sense I guess...

Nate has a newborn so hes probably staying pretty busy trying to knock the wife up again.

Im not sure why pink hasnt been posting. I blame it on his new lady friend though.

Pundit is too cheap to purchase the wifi on flights.

Bill probably forgot his contacts book at the house and cant log in.

2 stays pretty active in the time wasting threads.

I really expected better effort out of you Hannibal

Nate has a new baby.

Back
Top Bottom