| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

I love chicago... in my opinion, best summer city in the country. I stayed primarily in the Wrigleyville area, which is a very clean and well kept area though. Lots of cool bars, Cubs game is a must, and some good eating. I have never ventured towards the bad areas, but the weekend trips I use to take were always fun.

I love chicago... in my opinion, best summer city in the country. I stayed primarily in the Wrigleyville area, which is a very clean and well kept area though. Lots of cool bars, Cubs game is a must, and some good eating. I have never ventured towards the bad areas, but the weekend trips I use to take were always fun.
Well, there's hope then. Other than several layovers in Chicago's O'Hare airport, I've only been to the city twice, both times in the dead of winter, and both times on business. I wasn't impressed.

Fuck OHare... yes the summer is 1000x better. I assume it's still there, but across from the Harry Carey bar, there was a Houndstooth bar, which was just like the one in ttown right down to the tshirts (which said Houndstooth of Wrigleyville). Lots of Bama stuff on the walls and all.

**** OHare... yes the summer is 1000x better. I assume it's still there, but across from the Harry Carey bar, there was a Houndstooth bar, which was just like the one in ttown right down to the tshirts (which said Houndstooth of Wrigleyville). Lots of Bama stuff on the walls and all.
That's awesome.

-Sent via Tapatalk for Android

One of my employees (white guy) is a fat, lazy, drunk. He doesn't know it, but he will be heading home on a greyhound tonight. I can't stand his ass and will be glad to see him gone.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Why do you feel the need to say he's a white guy? What a racist thing to say. I bet if he was a black guy or a Mexican, you wouldn't feel the need to identify him by race.

Back
Top Bottom