| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Can we ban Stater from the new site for continuing to play those damn name games?

I'm tempted to open them, there has to be nudity being posted. No way people would keep those going this long.

Can you post a picture of them?

I remember the first time I tried to post pictures on Facebook. It was a picture I had just taken of two old guys playing checkers in the Jasper Mall. I had a flip phone and could not get the picture to upload to save my life. I bet that's what Biff feels like.

I remember the first time I tried to post pictures on Facebook. It was a picture I had just taken of two old guys playing checkers in the Jasper Mall. I had a flip phone and could not get the picture to upload to save my life. I bet that's what Biff feels like.
I saw that one on your page.

I feel your pain biff. This is the first board ive been on and knew how to post pics. I still dont get the link business, please dont explain. I tried the tapa thing at the woolly but i got ill with it.

SLO has changed all of the numbers to make his estimate correct.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I never changed the numbers.

I told the hostess around 120.

After doing the math, I'm thinking closer to 150 when portioned correctly.

Look, people are coming for the bands and the door prizes. The BBQ is an added feature. Are we expecting to feed all 150 people? No.

Does it hurt to be prepared in case we have to?

No.

-Sent via Tapatalk for Android

Well, he's not going to get 150 sammiches, but then it sounds like he doesn't really need that many.

I've gotten as low as 45% meat yield off butts. I do throw out a lot of fat and connective tissue layers between the different muscles that most restaurants just shred on into their meat.
These butts are not very fatty at all.

I never changed the numbers.

I told the hostess around 120.

After doing the math, I'm thinking closer to 150 when portioned correctly.

Look, people are coming for the bands and the door prizes. The BBQ is an added feature. Are we expecting to feed all 150 people? No.

Does it hurt to be prepared in case we have to?

No.

"You know, you're probably right"

Try it one SLO, just for practice.

No need to.

I'll report back exactly how much finished product I end up with.

I've never heard of anyone getting more than 60%. Well, I've heard people claim to, but they didn't actually weigh the before and after and really had no clue.

Most people will tell you 50-60% net. I've measured and had less than 50%, though as I said, I'm pretty picky about what I let through my pulling process.

Back
Top Bottom