| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Adult stem cells aren't nearly as effective and pure.

You're drifting off topic a bit though. You haven't answered the main social question regarding abortion: do you really want 1 million more children to single mothers who don't want the children? What about 10 million more? 50? Is that good for society? You're focusing on the secondary argument for abortion while ignoring the primary argument.

Adult stem cells aren't nearly as effective and pure.

You're drifting off topic a bit though. You haven't answered the main social question regarding abortion: do you really want 1 million more children to single mothers who don't want the children? What about 10 million more? 50? Is that good for society? You're focusing on the secondary argument for abortion while ignoring the primary argument.
Sure they are. There just hasn't been enough FDA approved research, because of the aforementioned big business of dead baby farming.

I don't like the idea of abortion as population control. If the U.S. would give less to illegals and spend less on the development of banana republics then we would have plenty to support even the shittiest of our own citizens. Should we or shouldn't we at that point is another topic.
However, I do believe abortion is a poor choice, morally speaking. But I don't believe the govt should make the choice for any citizen by way of legislation. And if people are going to abort anyway, then the stem cell research is a no brainer.
And if I had the choice between getting stem cells from an aborted fetus and a convict I gotta go with the fetus. 3/4 of the prison pop has hep c or hiv. No thanks.

I don't like the idea of abortion as population control. If the U.S. would give less to illegals and spend less on the development of banana republics then we would have plenty to support even the shittiest of our own citizens. Should we or shouldn't we at that point is another topic.
However, I do believe abortion is a poor choice, morally speaking. But I don't believe the govt should make the choice for any citizen by way of legislation. And if people are going to abort anyway, then the stem cell research is a no brainer.
And if I had the choice between getting stem cells from an aborted fetus and a convict I gotta go with the fetus. 3/4 of the prison pop has hep c or hiv. No thanks.
Valid points.

Y'all are tarding the thread with so much stimulating thoughtful postesses. I do miss tenhoor.

Isn't it nice to be able to have civil discussion and disagreement on issues like this? Everyone learns points on the other side and we all are better off because of it. Why couldn't this happen back at Woolly? It's almost as if something is different here but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Isn't it nice to be able to have civil discussion and disagreement on issues like this? Everyone learns points on the other side and we all are better off because of it. Why couldn't this happen back at Woolly? It's almost as if something is different here but I can't quite put my finger on it...
I can...

c6af88fd2408841b171b42ef04e80c6b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom