| MBB/WBB 🏀 No. 3/3 Alabama Overpowers Auburn Down the Stretch in Impressive 77-69 Rivalry Victory

My final take for what it is worth, Bama still played there C+/B game. Barn became who they are down the stretch offensively. Defense played better in the 2nd half. The negatives, Millers worse game from three point shooting this year it appeared. The little things are what kept this from being a double digit win (and it still almost was) - free throws and turnovers were the worse we have had in several games.

The positives - this team has depth and just keeps grinding until someone gets hot. I believe Griffen, Sears and Bradley were the heroes in this game and the 2nd half defense.

Oh and Pearl is still a clown. Perfect for cow pasture U.

My final take for what it is worth, Bama still played there C+/B game. Barn became who they are down the stretch offensively. Defense played better in the 2nd half. The negatives, Millers worse game from three point shooting this year it appeared. The little things are what kept this from being a double digit win (and it still almost was) - free throws and turnovers were the worse we have had in several games.

The positives - this team has depth and just keeps grinding until someone gets hot. I believe Griffen, Sears and Bradley were the heroes in this game and the 2nd half defense.

Oh and Pearl is still a clown. Perfect for cow pasture U.
Griffey is the kind of player that can shine in March

I’ll go ahead and tell you all, that should the Barn win, somehow, some way, those goat humpers will use it in their Spring Commencement speech!! They do hokey shit like that! Trust me!! I had a nephew that graduated from that cow pasture back in ‘10 and all the speech was about was the “Cam back!” In ‘13, his sister, my niece graduated from that trailer park and what was the theme? “One second!” If it was used once in the speech, I heard it 20+ times!!! They are a hokey bunch!!
Not that I am defending anyone from *u but...c'mon...that's all they've got.:ROFLMAO:

ROLL TIDE!

Back
Top Bottom