| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ Oklahoma’s Hot-Shooting Snaps Alabama’s Win Streak at Nine Games in 93-69 Loss

RTB.com

Site Administration
Staff
The Crimson Tide and Sooners will meet in the 2023 SEC / Big 12 Challenge in Norman, Okla. on Saturday afternoon.

How to Watch Alabama at Oklahoma​

Who: No. 2 Alabama (18-2, 8-0 SEC) at Oklahoma (11-9, 2-6 Big 12)

When: 1 p.m. CT, Saturday

Where: Lloyd Noble Center, Norman, Okla.

TV: ESPN

Radio: Crimson Tide Sports Network (Play-By-Play: Chris Stewart; Analyst: Bryan Passink). The pregame show will begin one hour prior to tipoff.

Series: Series tied, 3-3

Hopefully that game against Miss State was a swift kick in the seat of their pants and purged some "rat poison" out of their system. OU is not very good this season, but you can bet your ass they'll love nothing more than to beat the #2 ranked team at their house tomorrow.

Last edited:
The Tide must come out and perform at a high level against Oklahoma in Norman. MSU was physical and took the game right at Bama on the inside. Bediako has to play better on the interior. Bradley cannot have another "freshman" game, its too deep in the season for that. We had stretches Wednesday night where we did not move the ball around very well, took some very bad shots and just did not score. On defense, we cannot allow OU to pound the ball inside and do whatever they want. On the outside, our guards cannot continue to get lost on defense. It was still a good game because we came back from not playing well on won.

Last edited:
Hopefully that game against Miss State was a swift kick in the seat of their pants and purged some "rat poison" out of their system.
I came away with more of the impression they were running on "dead legs" against State; mentally and physically tired.

I hope they're not flying commercial; that's a tiring trip.

Think the line is Alabama -7.5. I could see a 75-68 type game. OU has lost some close ones to really good opponents: 70-69 Texas, 63-30 Iowa State, 79-75 Kansas, and 62-60 Baylor. They're more than capable of putting up a fight. Alabama just has to come out mentally prepped for a 40 minute game.

I'd also like for Oats to send a message to Bediako like he has previously to Quinerly. Let Bediako come off the bench and maybe start Pringle or even Clowney at 5. That could get him to play more physical in the paint and start dominating the boards like we need him too.

Smart move staying away from the script A.

They'll still try and get you. They attempted to pop me for a Rose Bowl hat I made for my son when we played Notre Dame. It had an Irish head and Elephant head on it. Anything that can be used and makes anyone think of Alabama is trademarked. Ole Bill Battle really got it all started back in the day.

My god, we've gone from hot to not very fast. On the other hand, OU is shooting 83% from deep right now. That's gotta regress to the average at some point, right? Also we're shooting about what we shot against MSU in the 1st half . Roughly 20-30%. We really need to work on our shooting or something.

Back
Top Bottom