| MBB/WBB 🏀 No. 3/3 Alabama Overpowers Auburn Down the Stretch in Impressive 77-69 Rivalry Victory

RTB.com

Site Administration
Staff
Who: No. 3 Alabama (21-3, 11-0 SEC) at Auburn (17-7, 7-4 SEC)

When: 1 p.m. CT, Saturday

Where: Neville Arena, Auburn, Alabama

TV: ESPN Gameday 10 CT, Saturday

Radio: Crimson Tide Sports Network (Play-By-Play: Chris Stewart; Analyst: Bryan Passink). The pregame show will begin one hour prior to tipoff.

Crimson Tide Betting Records & Stats​

• The Crimson Tide have hit the over in 10 of their 21 games with a set total (47.6%).
  • Alabama has a 15-6-0 record against the spread this year.
  • Alabama's .714 ATS win percentage (15-6-0 ATS record) is higher than Auburn's .524 mark (11-10-0 ATS record) in 2022-23.

Alabama vs. Auburn Over/Under Stats​

Average PPGCombined Average PPGAverage Opponent PPGCombined Average Opponent PPGAverage Total
Auburn72.315664.6133.3139.1
Alabama83.715668.7133.3149.1

Additional Alabama Insights & Trends​

• Alabama is 7-3 against the spread and 9-1 overall in its last 10 contests.
  • In their past 10 games, the Crimson Tide have gone over the total four times.
  • Alabama has compiled a 9-2-0 record against the spread in conference play this year.
  • The Crimson Tide's 83.7 points per game are 19.1 more points than the 64.6 the Tigers allow.
  • Alabama has put together a 15-6 ATS record and a 21-3 overall record in games it scores more than 64.6 points.

Auburn vs. Alabama Betting Splits​

ATS RecordOver/Under Record (O-U-P)
Auburn11-10-012-9-0
Alabama15-6-010-11-0

Alabama vs. Auburn Home/Away Splits​

AuburnAlabama
11-1Home Record12-0
4-5Away Record7-1
5-6-0Home ATS Record8-2-0
5-2-0Away ATS Record5-3-0
73.9Points Scored Per Game (Home)88.3
71.9Points Scored Per Game (Away)76.1
5-6-0Over-Under-Push Record (Home)4-6-0
5-2-0Over-Under-Push Record (Away)3-5-0

I heard a pundit say this is a far better team than Bama’s ever had … so he doesn’t think they will lose to teams they should beat. A caller said what about Oklahoma? The pundit fumbled around so I tuned out. Anyway, I sure hope Bama beats the tiggers … a team they’re supposed to beat! And it would be nice to finally see a Bama team in the Final Four. To get there they will have to beat a lot of teams they’re supposed to beat. That being said, it only takes one game where everybody’s cold … see Oklahoma game … to end a Final Four Run in March/April.

I want this game bad check out the buffoon they have as coach.
A lot of teams were coping Bama on this! But I do think he was the first coach to do this! Tomorrow I will get a big birthday gift from the coaches and Bama basketball team. Just like when the football team gave my wife a big gift, went Bama beat Auburn!

The Tide better be really careful and prepared for this one. Hostile crowd and Auburn is a wounded team (loses not injuries) and they will be ready. As good as this Bama team is if the 3's are not falling it could be trouble. Alabama is the more talented and superior team but they need to stay focused, avoid turnovers, and hit their free throws.

2 toughest road games of the season in next 5 days. I think a split would be satisfactory (a sweep monumental) for sure. Hopefully the freshman are ready for what awaits otherwise we will return home a week from tomorrow at 11-2 in league play.

200w.gif

I’ll go ahead and tell you all, that should the Barn win, somehow, some way, those goat humpers will use it in their Spring Commencement speech!! They do hokey shit like that! Trust me!! I had a nephew that graduated from that cow pasture back in ‘10 and all the speech was about was the “Cam back!” In ‘13, his sister, my niece graduated from that trailer park and what was the theme? “One second!” If it was used once in the speech, I heard it 20+ times!!! They are a hokey bunch!!

A lot of teams were coping Bama on this! But I do think he was the first coach to do this! Tomorrow I will get a big birthday gift from the coaches and Bama basketball team. Just like when the football team gave my wife a big gift, went Bama beat Auburn!
Hope they give you a great Birthday gift. You share a birthday with my son. He hits the big 21 tomorrow.

Sears, Griffen, Quinerly or Clowney are all possibilities. Heck maybe even Burnett. Bama has several that could that is why they are so good. I do not even know who Green or Broome are. I assume they are Barners.

Back
Top Bottom