| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ Oklahoma’s Hot-Shooting Snaps Alabama’s Win Streak at Nine Games in 93-69 Loss

??? Really??? A simple question... I did not see the game so was curious what actually happened. Other team shoots well. Lack of intensitiy defending the 3 point shot? Bad D plan? Effort? To many turnovers? Poor shooting? All the above? Not implying they will not fix things., Not saying it doesn't happen just simply asking what the heck happened since I did not watch the game. I suspect they have gotten full of themselves but I am not in the gymn with these guys.

Look no further than our own football team. We are as dominant as anyone ever in college football, but we still drop games. No reason we ever should have lost to South Carolina, Texas A&M, and Auburn a few times, but it happens. We looked tired and sluggish. The streak we were on and the schedule we played offers that. We gotta fix it of course, but no one is ever dominant all of the time during a long season. It catches up to you.

If dead legs and we have lots of depth seems like managing the minutes can resolve this. If not give them some time off. Up to Oats to solve this problem. He is not the only team that has played this many minutes. Now his system playing at a fast pace may cause dead legs even with our depth.

Back
Top Bottom