| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ No. 1/1 Alabama Upended by No. 10/11 Tennessee, 68-59

Definitely going to be tough tonight. Not sure Bediako possibly being out is that big of a deal. Bad knee hindering his movement would probably be a bigger issue than him sitting out all together.

Almost all of our other games are at 9 and I can make those since softball is over at 8, but of course the biggest game this season it seems is at 7. Gah! Oh well, I'll get to watch the second half, just hope it's not a Alabama-Oklahoma type game and over before I get the chance to tune in.

,Derr
Almost all of our other games are at 9 and I can make those since softball is over at 8, but of course the biggest game this season it seems is at 7. Gah! Oh well, I'll get to watch the second half, just hope it's not a Alabama-Oklahoma type game and over before I get the chance to tune in.
put on dvr....get home watch from beginning...zip through obnoxious commercials l.l
I did that a few games a go...what a much more pleasant experience

Yep surprised bama is underdog and small percent chance to win. Lets see if they have what it takes to play with all odds against you. Going to need that to win a championship. Hope they can do it.

Currently showing 69% in favor of UT. Interesting, maybe that will light a fire under the boys tonight. Also they're predicting UT to score 3 points above their season average and Bama to score over 10 points below our season average. Very interesting information they're going with here. Guess they think we don't know how to play defense?

Turnovers killing bama. Oh it also doesn't help that they are letting the Viles maul Bama w/o calling fouls. I appreciate playing hard and playing defense but good lord this is ridiculas.

Turnovers killing bama. Oh it also doesn't help that they are letting the Viles maul Bama w/o calling fouls. I appreciate playing hard and playing defense but good lord this is ridiculas.
Refs doing ok so far. First half 8 fouls on each team. Now that could change the second half if refs decide to play to the home crowd. We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom