| PRO ⚾️ MLB Clubhouse Thread...

My Braves are doing it again. They think the regular season championship is what counts. 14 straight playoff innings now without a run. I’ve not seen anything like it. Set the offensive record books on fire during the season, then just completely lay an egg in the playoffs. Just like my Titans and Grizzly’s, choke come playoff time.

Braves heard me. Scored 5 over the 6-8th innings and closed the game with one of the more exciting
Double-plays you’ll see.

I was saying they need to bench Riley because the guy has played terrible the last month. Then he hits a two run jack job to put us in the lead. Zero clue why that foolish pitcher didn't blow another fastball by him since he hasn't hit one in forever, especially at 98/99. Hoping that wakes our asses up and we start playing like we did all year. Snitker would have been on the wrong side of a lot of people if he let us go down 0-2 and likely swept out of the Playoffs. This team is a team that thrives on consistent playing, and it showed by the fire we caught before the break, the slump we went on after the break, and then the slump as we slept walked into the Playoffs after we clinch weeks before. Glad I was able to be happy after closing this game out. Zero reason we shouldn't make the World Series, and I think the Phillies are the only team with the possibility to beat us in this whole thing. Not sure I have seen a team with as many arms that hit 98/99 on a regular basis.

Feel the same about Harper. :p... seeing him getting doubled off at 1st to end the game was pretty sweet. ;)

Ha! I used to be the conductor of the Hate Harper Train... I've softened on him quite a bit in recent years. It used to piss me off though, the attituded he played with... too good to run out routine grounders type shit. The irony was thick last night when he was doubled up actually trying to bust his ass on a bases (albeit aggressively, which I don't blame him for). But yeah, he doesn't bother me like he once did. Another player that fits into that small box of those who have earned some forgiveness from me? Manny Machado.

Ha! I used to be the conductor of the Hate Harper Train... I've softened on him quite a bit in recent years. It used to piss me off though, the attituded he played with... too good to run out routine grounders type shit. The irony was thick last night when he was doubled up actually trying to bust his ass on a bases (albeit aggressively, which I don't blame him for). But yeah, he doesn't bother me like he once did. Another player that fits into that small box of those who have earned some forgiveness from me? Manny Machado.
Yes, he has learned to be a professional. I liken it to Rickie Fowler and his hat for the Masters press conference. My stance on Harper has softened as well. My son really likes him. He wanted to see Ohtani, Judge, and Harper this year, so we made it happen. Got a close up of Harper when they kicked our ass like 9-1 in that second to last series of the year. His favorite Brave is Olsen, so nice 2 for 1 shot here.

Attachments

• IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 3
There's plenty of room on my rickety ass Diamondbacks bandwagon for anyone that wants on... AZ is gonna need all the help they can get...

Phillies got some pop, but the Braves were flat all series long offensively. Strider couldn't do it all. One damn run in support. Your Diamondbacks are hot right now and have a good shot, but the Phillies can rake, so it should be good.

Back
Top Bottom