| PRO ⚾️ MLB Clubhouse Thread...

30 years later, another White Sox player bites off more than he can chew… Tim Anderson getting his ass handed to him…
+1 for Anderson: his thumbs aren't tucked inside of his fist.
-1 for Anderson: that bottom lip ... ripe for a good jab.

Tim-Anderson-Jose-Ramirez.jpg

You can tell neither does this very often!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Looks like a couple middle schoolers!!!!!!!
Even still it’s the 1st time in a long time I’ve seen 2 baseball players actually square up on each other… usually just a bunch of cowardly jawing at each other…

The Yankees left 15 on base last night versus the Astros. It made me wonder what is the record?

We refer to things that don't go well as "it bombed." This gives the Bronx Bombers a new definition in my mind.

The record, 20, was also set by the NYY.

This is the dumbest thing I’ve seen in the sports world all year…

Good to see some other broadcasters coming to his defense during their own games…

I think they are trying to force him out, likely in order to replace him with Melanie Newman, their female radio play by play person.

People do this shit because there's no serious repercussions. I do find it funny though that the same people who are ok with fans rushing the field after Alabama loses, are bothered by this. It's all bad, and should be dealt with as such.

People do this shit because there's no serious repercussions. I do find it funny though that the same people who are ok with fans rushing the field after Alabama loses, are bothered by this. It's all bad, and should be dealt with as such.

I don't equate this at all with rushing the field in a college football game. In all honesty, I have never heard of an altercation outside of LaGarrett Blount hitting another player, of a rush the field incident that broke out. If you want to throw the Cal-Stanford Band situation, but that's more for a laugh than anything. The situation at Tennessee last season welded a phone being slapped out of someone's hand, but that is miniscule compared to what could happen when a 50,000 rush the field. That being said, these guys had some sort of agenda and singled out a player and zeroed in on him. That's way more alarming to me. Even as a season ticket holder that gets some nice business perks can't even get that close to Acuna for an autograph for my son. I don't mind students rushing the field, but I do have an issue with someone interrupting a game and harassing a player(s).

I don't equate this at all with rushing the field in a college football game. In all honesty, I have never heard of an altercation outside of LaGarrett Blount hitting another player, of a rush the field incident that broke out.
Less than a year ago a Texas player was assaulted by a TTU fan after the game.

Back
Top Bottom