| GAME THREAD šŸˆ South Florida vs Alabama from Saban Field at Bryant Denny Stadium šŸˆ : ESPN @ 7 ET.

Yea Formby had a really bad game but he beat out Pritchett this year because he made less mistakes and was solid in blocking tonight he was the opposite hopefully thatā€™s just a really bad game and we move on. Proctor factors to be back next week or Georgia week we shall see how his recovery goes

A win is a win even if itā€™s an ugly one weā€™ve had our fare share of ugly Saban wins during his tenure and usually afterwards we have a great bounce back game. I just chalk this up to some really bad instances of discipline, play calling, and execution all were lacking in certain areas this game. The defense still was amazing despite all that in my opinion. No takeaways this week but still great job considering all the bad field positions they had to deal with

A win is a win even if itā€™s an ugly one weā€™ve had our fare share of ugly Saban wins during his tenure and usually afterwards we have a great bounce back game. I just chalk this up to some really bad instances of discipline, play calling, and execution all were lacking in certain areas this game. The defense still was amazing despite all that in my opinion. No takeaways this week but still great job considering all the bad field positions they had to deal with
They bailed out the offense several times throughout the game, if not for them(again) USF could've won this game. We need to improve in a lot of areas still, but I'm glad they were able to get so many stops, and adjust to stopping their QB. We can't keep putting the defense in these situations as consistently as we did tonight, or we'll lose. Let's make a fucking statement next week.

Back
Top Bottom