| CURRENT EVENTS Lot of eyes on Tuscaloosa tonight for the GOP debate…

In Alabaster, a lot of eyes are on Tuscaloosa because Thompson plays Central Phenix for its fifth straight state title.

Here, though, at least a personality like Kelly is moderating this debate. I'm very happy for the attention that it's bringing UA and Tuscaloosa, but I think a lot of people are passing because the almighty one isn't participating. 🤷‍♀️

In Alabaster, a lot of eyes are on Tuscaloosa because Thompson plays Central Phenix for its fifth straight state title.

Here, though, at least a personality like Kelly is moderating this debate. I'm very happy for the attention that it's bringing UA and Tuscaloosa, but I think a lot of people are passing because the almighty one isn't participating. 🤷‍♀️

I wanted to go to that, wish it had been on Friday or Saturday instead of mid-week.

@Brandon Van de Graaff I've mentioned hanging out with the band in my undergrad years...

Watched a guy play "Eruption" in Moody one night. We got kicked out by UAPD...but,
DAMN. R.O.C.K.E.D.

They got some nice renovations/upgrades out of that attic fire back in 2020. Between Moody and the (coming soon) performing arts center, UA is going to have some top notch options for events such as these.

Watched 30 mins of the debate……what a shit show.

@TerryP I think I’ve got your preferred candidate or who you’re probably leaning towards
I'm glad the debate happened: for UA and the city of Tuscaloosa.

I didn't watch the debate.

I am not in a "preferred candidate" stage for this next election. I am eliminating some from consideration: no doubt.

Just picked up some stuff from the dry cleaners...they had Fox News on the TV. It looked like their coverage was from the Brick and Spoon on the square...not sure.

That was awful. I went back and watched a bit more in hopes it would be better…..it wasn’t
I can see the logic behind the Newsome v DeSantis debate. I didn't watch it, but I can see that venue offering a decent compare and contrast conversation about FL and CA.

This debate? I don't see the logic. It almost seems like auditions for cabinet positions...and I don't see these guys being selected if it's a Trump administration. Maybe Ramaswamy could grab a position; I don't know.

I can see the logic behind the Newsome v DeSantis debate. I didn't watch it, but I can see that venue offering a decent compare and contrast conversation about FL and CA.

This debate? I don't see the logic. It almost seems like auditions for cabinet positions...and I don't see these guys being selected if it's a Trump administration. Maybe Ramaswamy could grab a position; I don't know.
They’re all vying for the VP role or like you said a cabinet position. It was awful and I don‘t see how any of them could possibly be in a role for anything beyond dog catcher

I'm glad the debate happened: for UA and the city of Tuscaloosa.

I didn't watch the debate.

I am not in a "preferred candidate" stage for this next election. I am eliminating some from consideration: no doubt.

Just picked up some stuff from the dry cleaners...they had Fox News on the TV. It looked like their coverage was from the Brick and Spoon on the square...not sure.
I am glad for UA and the city of Tuscaloosa too, very happy.

I didn‘t watch the entire thing, that would’ve killed me of boredom

I would’ve sworn Vivek was your guy

Back
Top Bottom