| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC "The Five." On Fox.

TerryP

Staff
@ElephantStomp I'm watching this for the first time tonight. The content, that is. I have skipped content for music...mentioned this some weeks ago.

I don't see, or hear, anything that's radical. Right leaning? Yes. But not overtly.

Harold Ford Jr. is on right now...I've always appreciated his thinking process.

Jessie Waters? He's clever. But he doesn't sit right.

Katie? Do some research. She knows more about ranching than either of us. Bet ya.

Perino? I've seen her a few times in person interacting with people downtown. She's gracious. I don't agree with all of her stances, but I appreciate her thinking process.

Back to Katie...LOVE to go shooting with her. Even if it was a .22 plinking cans.

Harold Ford Jr is better with age.

Jessie is a Trump blowing jackoff

Perino is a female version of Waters

I don’t know much of Katie other than she has a show about luxury hunting lodges

I do like Jessica Tarlov.

Gutfield isn‘t bad on that show, I don’t know him from anything else and don‘t watch Fox

@ElephantStomp Did the ol' "Google thing." I found out she was on The Five tonight. This is the second time I've watched this.

"The Judge?" Tight ass, egotistical, and opinionated. I'll have to look deeper into her positions. Right now, I don't like her. But, she's earned her "persona."

Tarlov. I think. Think. I first ran across her with the Tea Party. I recognize her face from Gutfeld!. Coincidentally, it was Christmas party photo's ... with her newborn, as I recall. 🤷‍♂️

Moving around the table...

Charles Hurt. I've seen him on Gutfeld! several times. I think I first read him in The Washington Times. Don't hold me to that. I know where he stands.

HOWEVER. just like with Gutfeld!, I love his laugh. In a slanted world, that is me.

Kennedy. Right Wing? Good lord. Here's is another career I've followed. In the beginning of MTV, she was liberal and progressive. She hasn't changed.

Tyrus. @JoshB talked about him a few years ago.. WWE, WEF, I don't know...held the belt for a few years. He has degrees in Zoology.

I see diversity and inclusion.

@ElephantStomp Did the ol' "Google thing." I found out she was on The Five tonight. This is the second time I've watched this.

"The Judge?" Tight ass, egotistical, and opinionated. I'll have to look deeper into her positions. Right now, I don't like her. But, she's earned her "persona."

Tarlov. I think. Think. I first ran across her with the Tea Party. I recognize her face from Gutfeld!. Coincidentally, it was Christmas party photo's ... with her newborn, as I recall. 🤷‍♂️

Moving around the table...

Charles Hurt. I've seen him on Gutfeld! several times. I think I first read him in The Washington Times. Don't hold me to that. I know where he stands.

HOWEVER. just like with Gutfeld!, I love his laugh. In a slanted world, that is me.

Kennedy. Right Wing? Good lord. Here's is another career I've followed. In the beginning of MTV, she was liberal and progressive. She hasn't changed.

Tyrus. @JoshB talked about him a few years ago.. WWE, WEF, I don't know...held the belt for a few years. He has degrees in Zoology.

I see diversity and inclusion.
I don’t have any idea who Charles Hurt is

Kennedy- is not anywhere near liberal and progressive, she’s libertarian

Tyus- is a right wing blowing jackoff

You see diversity and inclusion…….there is diversity and inclusion

Kennedy- is not anywhere near liberal and progressive, she’s libertarian
You missed the point or I didn't make it clear. When she debuted on MTV she was considered liberal and progressive. She was an advocate for personal freedoms: a hallmark of liberalism. She hasn't change.

Tyus- is a right wing blowing jackoff
If you are already starting calling someone a name I'm guessing you don't have an answer for this next question.

How is he a right win blowing jackoff? You say you watch CNN and CNBC, what exposure would you have had with Tyrus?

My comment was about how interesting his career has been.
I don’t have any idea who Charles Hurt is
Conservative. A good writer...not often found on Editorial Boards.

You missed the point or I didn't make it clear. When she debuted on MTV she was considered liberal and progressive. She was an advocate for personal freedoms: a hallmark of liberalism. She hasn't change.

If you are already starting calling someone a name I'm guessing you don't have an answer for this next question.

How is he a right win blowing jackoff? You say you watch CNN and CNBC, what exposure would you have had with Tyrus?

My comment was about how interesting his career has been.

Conservative. A good writer...not often found on Editorial Boards.
Just because I don’t watch Fox doesn’t mean I don’t know the personalities on that network. I’ve watched several videos of Tyus and he’s unequivocally a right wing jackoff.

Just because I don’t watch Fox doesn’t mean I don’t know the personalities on that network. I’ve watched several videos of Tyus and he’s unequivocally a right wing jackoff.
Why is he a right wing jackoff?

Why do you have to use terms like jackoff when someone disagrees with your point of view? Is your PHD studies in middle school communication?

It's all about the network, isn't it? What has he said that makes him a right winger?

Why is he a right wing jackoff?

Why do you have to use terms like jackoff when someone disagrees with your point of view? Is your PHD studies in middle school communication?

It's all about the network, isn't it? What has he said that makes him a right winger?
My saying he’s anything has nothing to do with disagreeing with my point of view.

Here’s his and many other personalities views “Biden bad, Trump good”. But, you’re right I’m being unfair to him because he isn’t as bad as Hannity (who is an absolute right wing jackoff).

About the network? No, I think Maddow is a left wing jackoff.

Here’s his and many other personalities views “Biden bad, Trump good”. But, you’re right I’m being unfair to him because he isn’t as bad as Hannity (who is an absolute right wing jackof
Sean "I'm trained in martial arts and I carry a guy" Hannity? Not my cup of tea.

I can't speak to the other personalities other than the two shows I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom