| CURRENT EVENTS Lot of eyes on Tuscaloosa tonight for the GOP debate…

Language.

Where do I want selective accountability? Do you realize how many times you characterize me in a corner, and are so off based? Where am I being selective? Are you accusing me of segregation?
Yes, I‘m very well aware of how many times I “characterize you in a corner”, your views that you’ve shared put you into that corner not me

Yes, I‘m very well aware of how many times I “characterize you in a corner”, your views that you’ve shared put you into that corner not me
You just painted yourself into a corner. You have labeled me "right wing" but have yet to point to something I've said that's right wing.

You can "label" me as someone who believes in the constitution. You can "label" me as someone who believes everyone has free will.

You can't point to something that makes me "right wing." It doesn't exist.

You just painted yourself into a corner. You have labeled me "right wing" but have yet to point to something I've said that's right wing.

You can "label" me as someone who believes in the constitution. You can "label" me as someone who believes everyone has free will.

You can't point to something that makes me "right wing." It doesn't exist.
You’re right. If you believe in the constitution then you can’t be right wing, my bad.

Let me rephrase- every opinion you’ve shared has been in agreement with the right, so I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, if it smells like monkey, looks like a monkey, and acts like a monkey then it damn sure isn’t is a penguin.

Last edited:
It’s not snideness. The repub party itself and it’s leadership has shown several times that they’re willing to put one person above the constitution
Both parties. Here is one area where we differ. You point in one direction: I'm pointing everywhere.

Academia has shaped the way you think. Just my opinion.

Both parties. Here is one area where we differ. You point in one direction: I'm pointing everywhere.

Academia has shaped the way you think. Just my opinion.
Academia didn’t influence my politics, I didn’t go to college and all of a sudden turn liberal. In fact I never had a professor bring up politics at all

The left hasn’t shown they’d one person above the constitution. Here’s where we differ- you think (opinion) everything the left does is against the constitution and I know (fact) the right has put one dude above the constitution.

Biden crime family pretty much above the laws of the land. It’s all Russian disinformation though. Just ask all the people that signed off on the laptop not being “real”, but fabricated. Maybe they’ll be able to pin this on JDT, colluding with the Russians to bring down a viable, pristine, spotless, sitting president. Where’s Adam Shiff when this great country needs him to save our republic?

Biden crime family pretty much above the laws of the land. It’s all Russian disinformation though. Just ask all the people that signed off on the laptop not being “real”, but fabricated. Maybe they’ll be able to pin this on JDT, colluding with the Russians to bring down a viable, pristine, spotless, sitting president. Where’s Adam Shiff when this great country needs him to save our republic?
JDT?

Anybody that broke the law in the Biden family has been charged and is being held accountable i.e Hunter🤦🏻‍♂️

Did Joe, the Big Guy, break the law or do anything unethical when he threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine if they didn’t fire the prosecutor that had started investigating Hunter?
Repubs have been looking into this for years and yet they haven’t found anything….but, so we’re clear of the President did in fact do that then he should be held accountable

Repubs have been looking into this for years and yet they haven’t found anything….but, so we’re clear of the President did in fact do that then he should be held accountable
Magnanimous of you!! Thinking that “all of them” need the microscope shoved up their rear end. Few could survive. Why do you think MSM has largely ignored this? And Hunter? Really interested in the view from the other side.

Back
Top Bottom