| CURRENT EVENTS Israel vs. Iran, and where will the US fit in?

I thought Mossad blowing up that dude's bed in Iran was diabolical, but this pager shit is in another realm.

A few things striking me this morning.

US: "We didn't know anything about it." (sic) No shit. If they did, it wouldn't have happened because it would have been leaked.

"The company appears to be a shell company for building pagers." A company, that's a shell company, opened by whom? Consider the possibility some in Israel opened this company several years ago with the intent...

A few things striking me this morning.

US: "We didn't know anything about it." (sic) No shit. If they did, it wouldn't have happened because it would have been leaked.

"The company appears to be a shell company for building pagers." A company, that's a shell company, opened by whom? Consider the possibility some in Israel opened this company several years ago with the intent...
There are Amazon reviews of the product going back to at least 2018.

Possibly yes, but not necessarily. But the unambiguous take away is that the Israel lobby, not unlike most lobbies, acts against US interests, against US taxpayers, and against the liberty and security of US citizens, for its own extremist factions who want territorial expansion and perpetual war.

Hezbollah deserves everything they get… we owe them for 241 marines they murdered in their sleep, in the 80s…Marines on a peace keeping mission in Beirut...They need to be completely eliminated from the earth..
Oversimplification aside, would you accept Russian or Chinese troops “keeping the peace” in your Lebanon-sized country, while they simultaneously funded and supported your hostile neighbors?

Oversimplification aside, would you accept Russian or Chinese troops “keeping the peace” in your Lebanon-sized country, while they simultaneously funded and supported your hostile neighbors?
We are about to find that part out in this country, in short order…
The Marines (& the French ) in 1983 we asked to come in for humanitarian reasons and peacekeeping..They were not in a combat role…And at that time, we were passive on Hezzbolah..The attack was out of meanness..

I have no reason to believe it wouldn't.
You would if you watched, as I do, how US press secretaries twist themselves into pretzels as they contradict (a) themselves, (b) the US Constitution, and (c) international law just to avoid any pronouncements of condemnation of Israel’s military actions and to avoid holding Israel accountable for how it puts US aid to use. Moreover, the extent of US diplomatic cover for Israel can be better appreciated when you see how often we are alone with Israel on UN votes. By all objective definitions, Israel is a rogue country that violates so many norms that govern other countries. Your assumption that the US would have interrupted this plot is remarkably naive. Hell we even approved, if not outright facilitated, the Nordstream pipeline destruction, resulting in arguably one of the worst environmental hazards in the last half century or more. Our empire is in its most vulnerable state in its history, and we are witnessing, namely in Palestine and Ukraine, just how tolerant Washington can be of the atrocities it supports to keep this empire of debt afloat. What our policy in Ukraine, alone, has done to the male population and the Orthodox Church in that country is exponentially worse to what Putin would have ever done, all just to get Blackrock in there to oversee the reconstruction and control exports of grain and minerals.

Last edited:
Your assumption that the US would have interrupted this plot is remarkably naive.
SCOTUS leaks. And I'm naive.

When has this administration ever been able to keep it "under the rocks?" I see a record of "yeah, that's bullshit" and a few months later we all know, "yeah, that was bullshit."

You are right that they are financing both sides. So, why wouldn't they tell a side they are financing what was about to happen?

The attack was out of meanness..
Lol and here we have a perfect example of propaganda (or rather having been a victim of propaganda). “Meanness” is always when the “other” side does it. If you cannot hold “your side” to the same ethical and moral standards which you hold “other sides” to, then you show yourself to be a moral relativist. Simply put, if you believe anything goes and all that matters is the flag you fly, then there is no point in engaging you any further.

You are right that they are financing both sides. So, why wouldn't they tell a side they are financing what was about to happen?
Bro I never said they wouldn’t tell the other side. YOU SAID they definitely would. I’m simply pushing back on your certainty. I’m saying your assumption is naive and ignores the abundant evidence of just how tolerant we have been of Israel’s behavior, even as most of the world and even Israelis themselves express objections to Bibi’s government. It would be nice if our administration was at least as critical of Israel as Israelis themselves have been, seeing how we fund Israel.

Back
Top Bottom