| CURRENT EVENTS Israel vs. Iran, and where will the US fit in?

Bro I never said they wouldn’t tell the other side. YOU SAID they definitely would. I’m simply pushing back on your certainty. I’m saying your assumption is naive and ignores the abundant evidence of just how tolerant we have been of Israel’s behavior, even as most of the world and even Israelis themselves express objections to Bibi’s government. It would be nice if our administration was at least as critical of Israel as Israelis themselves have been, seeing how we fund Israel.
How is this an assumption based on what we've seen? Is assumption now defined as following a logical process of thought?

There are more leaks in DC than a whore has on Figueroa Street.

Is assumption now defined as following a logical process of thought?
Logic must be informed to be useful. Uninformed logic results in non sequiturs. I’ve given you loads of supporting examples which weakens the merits of your assumption that had Washington known, it would have assuredly obstructed in some way. Rather than obfuscating, you might consider rebutting actual claims I’m making.

Logic must be informed to be useful. Uninformed logic results in non sequitur. I’ve given you loads of supporting examples which weakens the merits of your assumption that had Washington known, it would have assuredly obstructed in some way. Rather than obfuscating, you might consider rebutting actual claims I’m making.
I'm laughing right now. Not in the same pitch as when I'm landing a bass. but close.

Yeah, I am an asshole.

Not sure as to the validity, but...

How can anyone claim to know mere moments after the attack that only members of Hezbola were targeted?

And what exactly does “membership” entail? Card-carrying? Or a friend of a friend?

Were any and all bystanders considered before the “button” was pushed as vehicles went aimless, as crowded areas were affected, etc.?

The lack of consideration is considerable here.

How can anyone claim to know mere moments after the attack that only members of Hezbola were targeted?

And what exactly does “membership” entail? Card-carrying? Or a friend of a friend?

Were any and all bystanders considered before the “button” was pushed as vehicles went aimless, as crowded areas were affected, etc.?

The lack of consideration is considerable here.

I’d imagine in yesterday’s case it was, pager carrying.

I’d imagine in yesterday’s case it was, pager carrying.
And how accommodating for Bibi is that definition of “membership”:

“We know the victims were guilty and evil because we targeted them … and we targeted them because they were evil and guilty.”

Just like Bush wanted us to believe that anyone on his regime change list must be deserving of overthrowing. Just like the Biden Admin wants us to think that offensive strikes deeper and deeper into Russian territory is essential for our security all the way over here at home.

And how accommodating for Bibi is that definition of “membership”:

“We know the victims were guilty and evil because we targeted them … and we targeted them because they were evil and guilty.”

Just like Bush wanted us to believe that anyone on his regime change list must be deserving of overthrowing. Just like the Biden Admin wants us to think that offensive strikes deeper and deeper into Russian territory is essential for our security all the way over here at home.

From my view, if you’re carrying a Hezbollah issued pager then yes, you’re either evil or at best, compromised. Either way, deserving targets IMO.

From my view, if you’re carrying a Hezbollah issued pager then yes, you’re either evil or at best, compromised. Either way, deserving targets IMO.
Wow how incredibly ignorant. I have a coworker from Lebanon. She has family still there and visits every year. I’ve been learning so much from her about the complexities of that country which is more diverse than I ever imagined.

Back
Top Bottom