| FTBL Is Oatis coming back to the team?

@TerryP I do not recall ever saying we would win 12. If I did it I cannot help but think it would have been one of those I never pick against Bama comments. I have been pretty consistent that before we crown this team national champions in the offseason we should let them play a few games and you gave me a hard time about it. I expected the first year to have growing pains just not against Vandy.

@TerryP do you believe this team has measured up to your preseasion comments and expectations?

@TerryP I do not recall ever saying we would win 12. If I did it I cannot help but think it would have been one of those I never pick against Bama comments. I have been pretty consistent that before we crown this team national champions in the offseason we should let them play a few games and you gave me a hard time about it. I expected the first year to have growing pains just not against Vandy.

@TerryP do you believe this team has measured up to your preseasion comments and expectations?
1000004810.jpg
Internet don't lie

I did look it up and obviously said that. Key words in the statment was I have to say 12!!!!. Same way I do not pick against Bama even when it looks unlikely (I am sure you will go find an exception somewhere). In the end I absolutely expected struggles in year 1 with a new coaching staff. Way more post saying that but it is what it is.

For the record, based on your comments in the preseason, I took your "12!" answer as a tongue-in-cheek type deal. You were cautiously optimistic at the time, to put it mildly, if I recall correctly.

I did look it up and obviously said that. Key words in the statment was I have to say 12!!!!. Same way I do not pick against Bama even when it looks unlikely (I am sure you will go find an exception somewhere). In the end I absolutely expected struggles in year 1 with a new coaching staff. Way more post saying that but it is what it is.
Just messing with you man. I'm sure nobody, except maybe josey Wales, figured they'd lose to vandy 😁

Back
Top Bottom