| FTBL Is Oatis coming back to the team?

BROOOO…you always leave us hangin!! 🤣
@TerryP gets off on hearing us all beg him for more intel. He be like …

cant_hear_you.gif

@TerryP gets off on hearing us all beg him for more intel. He be like …

cant_hear_you.gif
LOL. It doesn't do any good to drop players name in middle of the season. Players and families read the forum, believe it or not. I would say this... Given the makeup of the team and the way we played this season, I think we steal quite few players from other teams that will have them pissed off. I mean we do have courtney Morgan.

Have you heard of this song:
No I haven’t. I’m guessing the song never made it high enough on the charts for me to notice it. Must have stayed buried under too many other songs. The artist appears to have a high ceiling though. I hope she is patient and keeps working to improve her craft instead of jumping at the next attractive offer just because it glitters.

No I haven’t. I’m guessing the song never made it high enough on the charts for me to notice it. Must have stayed buried under too many other songs. The artist appears to have a high ceiling though. I hope she is patient and keeps working to improve her craft instead of jumping at the next attractive offer just because it glitters.
She has to have right people around her, hire the right manager, trainer, and she'll be okay.

She has to have right people around her, hire the right manager, trainer, and she'll be okay.
Come to think of it, two artists currently ahead of her will probably not be around next year. So she has a chance of getting more attention and recognition if she focuses on where her feet are. As Saban said, sometimes the grass is greener elsewhere because it covers a sewage system. 😉

I had high hopes for Oatis. Seeing him lose weight and get down to a "fighting weight". I was super excited to see him make an impact.

Most notably, I really wanted to see him play a role on offense like Jesse Williams and Mt Cody. He would have been hell at FB ahead of our RB's in short yardage situations.

Losing a player that is 4th string and can't get minutes ahead of the current starters doesn't bother me at All. He is just another overrated prospect that his NSD announcement MIGHT be the highlight of his career.
We have got to have better talent and character evaluation anyway… Most of our classes was just about trying to beat other classes in player ratings points… too many players stayed on the bench for their entire 4 years here..but there was also a lack of fresh players in games, when they were needed too..

We have got to have better talent and character evaluation anyway… Most of our classes was just about trying to beat other classes in player ratings points… too many players stayed on the bench for their entire 4 years here..but there was also a lack of fresh players in games, when they were needed too..
JMO but 40% of this roster (Nick's recruits) are overrated prospects just because Nick signed them. We have some good players as well but we're far away from being elite and it shows.

I had this bunch at 9-3 but 7-5 is reachable if things don't go our way. This year kind of feels like Bill Curry's 1st year.

JMO but 40% of this roster (Nick's recruits) are overrated prospects just because Nick signed them. We have some good players as well but we're far away from being elite and it shows.

I had this bunch at 9-3 but 7-5 is reachable if things don't go our way. This year kind of feels like Bill Curry's 1st year.
I just hope in this new era, the BALL IS SPREAD AROUND MORE AND MORE… No more starters in games with a huge lead…No more one or two guys catching ALL the passes or running the ball..No more guys gasping for air and bending over, when the games is on the line, and suitable rotation is still on the bench ( with a clean uniform on)… but I guess you will have to see that in this new NFL-lite era, or there will be a mass exodus..Players will insist on playing reps now..

I just hope in this new era, the BALL IS SPREAD AROUND MORE AND MORE… No more starters in games with a huge lead…No more one or two guys catching ALL the passes or running the ball..No more guys gasping for air and bending over, when the games is on the line, and suitable rotation is still on the bench ( with a clean uniform on)… but I guess you will have to see that in this new NFL-lite era, or there will be a mass exodus..
Truth is we have seen enough in these past 2-3 years to see the future of college football. At 74 I never played golf on a Saturday when Bama played football. I am rethinking that going forward.

I am NOT blaming the staff because they're in a world of shit trying to navigate NIL/Transfer Portal/ and trying to actually coach these pricks they sign.

Looking at the time stamp of this statement, I would have thought you wrote this AFTER the UT game. But really you were just ahead of the curve. I think attitude and entitlement is the biggest problem with Bama and college football as a whole. I think Coach Saban foresaw this and got out when he felt like he was at a high moment. To me, entitlement, was absolutely on display this weekend in Knoxville with some of the senseless flags we got.

Looking at the time stamp of this statement, I would have thought you wrote this AFTER the UT game. But really you were just ahead of the curve. I think attitude and entitlement is the biggest problem with Bama and college football as a whole. I think Coach Saban foresaw this and got out when he felt like he was at a high moment. To me, entitlement, was absolutely on display this weekend in Knoxville with some of the senseless flags we got.
Or, taking numbers to fit a narrative.

OVER 40 percent of every class, at every school, won't live up to the hype.

Nick threw the keys on the desk because he couldn't take the shit of the people he recruited any longer! He can't say he was done with HIS team because he had to try and help the next HC retain as many as possible for this season.

Kalen and staff are simply delaying the resolution.

House Cleaning 101......start today and avoid the rush in 2025. If it takes culling #2 Williams then make it happen. Besides, he will not be at Bama next season.

Back
Top Bottom