| FTBL Is Oatis coming back to the team?

What if anything are you hearing regarding locker-room issues. Some chatter on BOL but it's behind the pay wall.
The same thing I've mentioned from day one. It's a massive culture change.

There is a lot of bullshit out there right now. A lot.

I'll tell you where I am, and where I think you guys ought to be. Sit back, watch. And, for God's sake, don't listen to others opinions.

There is a lot of bullshit out there right now. A lot.

We go through this every time the team goes into a dip... all sorts of rumors... most all of which are either bullshit or blown way out of proportion. That doesn't mean there aren't some issues that need attention (there are), but that's pretty much any major football program, there's always fires popping up.

Well, I was in the Oasis in Cottondale earlier and the folks aren't happy. :cool:
People have something to bitch about. Surprising to me, being a Bama fan for a year, or two, or three, or...damn. Math again.

Look. We have people saying, "Fire the OC" when the routes are open. This is my embarkment point; you are in this group if that's the view. Disembarkment. That's where I am with a lot of this right now. I do not want to engage in football talk with a lot of people right now. It's a "seeing through a glass, darkly."

Not my gig.

People have something to bitch about. Surprising to me, being a Bama fan for a year, or two, or three, or...damn. Math again.

Look. We have people saying, "Fire the OC" when the routes are open. This is my embarkment point; you are in this group if that's the view. Disembarkment. That's where I am with a lot of this right now. I do not want to engage in football talk with a lot of people right now. It's a "seeing through a glass, darkly."

Not my gig.

I do want ro know your opinion. A lot of people are talking about the line not blocking. I happen to think they are doing a decent job this year. Am I wrong or the only one thinking that? South Carolina gave us some trouble, but otherwise they have kept a clean pocket.

Not my gig.
Saw this around Al Gore's interweb

Lockeroom issues

Milroe
Haynes
Booker
Pritchett
Moore
Campbell

Back
Top Bottom