| FTBL Defensive Line Play

On a related note, I think there’s a good chance UGA doesn’t even make it to the SEC title game.
This, is one in your favor. 🙃

Do I think they'll make the CFP? I don't know. 9-3? 8-4?

This is starting to look like I thought it might. IE: A group of five team isn't ranked...but they are in the playoffs?

I haven’t seen anyone unhappy with our DBs. I have seen some unhappy with our DL. In particular I’ve been less than impressed with our edge pressure considering I expected it to be a strength.
Keanu Koht, Jihaad Campbell and Qua Russaw forcing themselves in the Bulldogs backfield all night long in the game.

on DB, I think you're missing the point basically We have Red and Brown getting beat on long play this year. they're freshman. That should be something to watch and hope they grow from that.

ILB/OLB are getting there. we've had some injuries and we gotta let them finding their strides.

Keanu Koht, Jihaad Campbell and Qua Russaw forcing themselves in the Bulldogs backfield all night long in the game.

on DB, I think you're missing the point basically We have Red and Brown getting beat on long play this year. they're freshman. That should be something to watch and hope they grow from that.

ILB/OLB are getting there. we've had some injuries and we gotta let them finding their strides.

I'd like to see some more of Koht. He's a big ole boy, and very athletic looking.

Koht was involved in the safety. Campbell sacked Beck once on UGA’s first 2nd half possession. Russaw tackled Beck causing the fumble. That’s three plays, two in the first half, the other at the beginning of the 2nd half. Far from “all night long.” Am I forgetting more plays from them?

on DB, I think you're missing the point basically
No, you’re missing the point that I wasn’t talking to you. All I said to @terry is I’m not aware of people being angry with them. They’re true freshmen so my personal expectations are set accordingly. I’m frankly ecstatic that Brown recovered as well as he did in the game to end it with a pick. Now there may very well be a bunch of stupid fans upset with them, but I just haven’t encountered them [yet].

Koht was involved in the safety. Campbell sacked Beck once on UGA’s first 2nd half possession. Russaw tackled Beck causing the fumble. That’s three plays, two in the first half, the other at the beginning of the 2nd half. Far from “all night long.” Am I forgetting more plays from them?

No, you’re missing the point that I wasn’t talking to you. All I said to @terry is I’m not aware of people being angry with them. They’re true freshmen so my personal expectations are set accordingly. I’m frankly ecstatic that Brown recovered as well as he did in the game to end it with a pick. Now there may very well be a bunch of stupid fans upset with them, but I just haven’t encountered them [yet].
What a jackass response. All I did was just chime into the conversation. I'll bow out for the evening.

Back
Top Bottom