| FTBL HEY McFadden!!

Roll Tide Rev said:
Dude if you ever read this, you are a class act and one HECK of a competitor! I am a BAMA fan, but I am now a McFadden fan as well.

I tip my hat to you and the Arkansas team...
Yeah he is

Roll Tide Rev said:
Dude if you ever read this, you are a class act and one HECK of a competitor! I am a BAMA fan, but I am now a McFadden fan as well.

Yeah, me too. Mr. McFadden, you are a GREAT running back! I have tremendous respect for you and Felix Jones. Both you guys rock. I tip my houndstooth cap to you.

Do me a favor and run for 250 yards against Auburn.

Also, you gotta respect Houston Nutt for keeping D-Mac on the sidelines with cramps. It's one of those things where he COULD get hurt, but then again he might not. In a tight game like this, Nutt earned a lot of respect from me for caring about his kids safety first and game second.

Kudos to the entire Arky nation. They played lights out tonight!!

Argo said:
Also, you gotta respect Houston Nutt for keeping D-Mac on the sidelines with cramps. It's one of those things where he COULD get hurt, but then again he might not. In a tight game like this, Nutt earned a lot of respect from me for caring about his kids safety first and game second.

Kudos to the entire Arky nation. They played lights out tonight!!

AMEN!

Respect DMac? Heck yeah!
Respect Nutt? Uh, no. Remember text-gate and Springdale-gate and the upside down horns signal to the Texas crowd. I could go on.

bamatommy said:
Roll Tide Rev said:

Yeah, me too. Mr. McFadden, you are a GREAT running back! I have tremendous respect for you and Felix Jones. Both you guys rock. I tip my houndstooth cap to you.

Do me a favor and run for 250 yards against Auburn.

AMEN!

I just told the folks at Hog Sports Talk that McFadden was, in my opinion, the best back in the nation. Nation, heck...he's All-World!

I'm drained, people.

BamaDelta said:
Respect DMac? Heck yeah!
Respect Nutt? Uh, no. Remember text-gate and Springdale-gate and the upside down horns signal to the Texas crowd. I could go on.

True enough, Nutt has made some mistakes. With that said, there aren't many coaches in football that would have made the decision he made tonight. DMac wanted to go back in. Unless it is released later that doctors said DMac was a no go, Nutt has my respect as a football coach.

CrimsonPirate said:
I just told the folks at Hog Sports Talk that McFadden was, in my opinion, the best back in the nation. Nation, heck...he's All-World!

I'm drained, people.

Same here bro! What a player hats off to him and his team mates well played!

GOOD OL' BOY said:
firestorm said:
Only hope he goes to the NFL at the end of the season... :D

Hey D-MAC, you scared me to death... What a game! :shock:

RTR,
please go to the nfl d mac

Please! :lol:

Argo said:
BamaDelta said:
Respect DMac? Heck yeah!

True enough, Nutt has made some mistakes. With that said, there aren't many coaches in football that would have made the decision he made tonight. DMac wanted to go back in. Unless it is released later that doctors said DMac was a no go, Nutt has my respect as a football coach.
They just said on the post-game show that he has a slight concussion.

thisteetstaken said:
Argo said:
BamaDelta said:
Respect DMac? Heck yeah!

Hope he gets better. They sure never touched on that on TV. The best to him.

thisteetstaken said:
Argo said:
BamaDelta said:
Respect DMac? Heck yeah!

Sorry to hear that. There was some head-knocking going on out there tonight. No doubt.

he already had my respect but it went up big time after tonight. if not for that man, Arkansas wouldve been in trouble. big ups to him. he'll be a fine player for years to come (in the NFL).

Back
Top Bottom