| MBB/WBB đźŹ€Final Four: Alabama falls to top seed UConn, 86-72

Who are you asking? @mando will tell you how Bama will lose. @50+yeartidefan will tell us some story about his wife. @It Takes Eleven probably has a quote.
Well they likely will but going to support and root hard for them. Why not be all in and hope they shoot lights out. Do I think they have NO chance. Not at all. They have gotten this far so go all in and pull out all stops and try and win this thing.

Last edited:
It's one foot. That's my point here. One foot out resets the clock. Foot, not feet.
You would be mistaken though. Both feet have to be out! My dad officiated basketball for 44 years and he said that the clock stops counting when you lift the last foot OUT of the lane. Unless Edey is moving across the lane stepping out and balancing on the foot outside the paint, that Ogre is committing a lane violation every single time.

Just finished reading the full thread. I did not know I had become a celebrity at least 1/3 of a celebrity. I feel like I have arrived :).

Why does Bama have a chance? Offense and the Defense has been playing muuuuch better and the team is playing with a lot more confidence. They may however be about to face the football equivalent of Bama in UConn tomorrow night.

This game is all about tempo. Argue with me on this.

I wonder if this is a nine deep, or ten deep Tide squad.

What do I know? I think that this team can outcondition UCONN if they are allowed to run.

This game is all about tempo. Argue with me on this.

I wonder if this is a nine deep, or ten deep Tide squad.

What do I know? I think that this team can outcondition UCONN if they are allowed to run.
I think that's the path to victory much like vs UNC. Force Uconn to make shots and play with fast transitions on offense and defense. That seems to be a recipe for success for a team vs them. They struggle against tempo offenses that push the pace

I've been a HUGE Bama hoops fan all my life I wondered if this day would even come. I'm very proud of this team and coaching staff.
I think it's very important to be ready from the jump don't fall behind early. Just seeing Trelly in uniform could inspire some guys. We are due a game several guys have a great shooting night hopefully we get tonight. Roll Tide!!

Back
Top Bottom