| FTBL Who was the best team Alabama ever lost to?

Nebraska 71 because it may be the worst beating Bama had in a bowl game. Right after I went outside and punk my gut out! Johnny Rogers had it all.

@saturdaysarebetter this game was lost by the referee Penn State '86? You can tell he was in, but it was @ Penn St.

Nebraska 71 because it may be the worst beating Bama had in a bowl game. Right after I went outside and punk my gut out! Johnny Rogers had it all.

@saturdaysarebetter this game was lost by the referee Penn State '86? You can tell he was in, but it was @ Penn St.
That call...in EZ would have been overturned for a TD now...
Would have been in "greatest comeback in Bama history" now..

That new years day was ms50+ firstever exposure to what life was gonna be like sitting around tv watching football all day and night on new years day...

She ended up going to movie with brother in law...couldn't handle so much football...
My first New Year's Day since VN return.... wasnt gonna miss a game

I think too. Thats when visiting team got their conference refs instead of home team...

All said...bama still had a shot from 4th n 1 ...on last play...of game...
Pitch sweep...psu stopped it
If...if...if...

If instant replay was already a "thing", Beard would have never had to try to punch the ball in on short yardage. Oh, well. It is what it is I guess.

If...if...if...

If instant replay was already a "thing", Beard would have never had to try to punch the ball in on short yardage. Oh, well. It is what it is I guess.
If. If. If

Some good. Some bad...

If instant replay was a thing...if if if

Bama vs msu 1992

Msu sacking Barker. Refes rule ball and hand coming forward....instant replay would have shown ball coming out of his hand....before moving forward....thus a fumble
Bama ..in a furious comeback...late in fourth quarter..would have turned ball over,....and no comback...no 1992 NC game vs Miami... ( in all probability...nobody would know what would occur from the call)

Back
Top Bottom