| FTBL Figuring UGA Fans Need Some Consoling

Lay that little worm out there enough, especially these days, you'll catch something. Although, I'm very interested in your vetting process.
Seriously?

I've dated the same half of a dozen women for the last 15-20 years. I can say I love all of them. I can also, without sheepishness, say "It's friends, with benefits." As I've said, God gives us free will.

While there is an occasional "entry," my vetting process runs a gambit. How they treat others. Are they funny? Do they understand sarcasm?

Seriously?

I've dated the same half of a dozen women for the last 15-20 years. I can say I love all of them. I can also, without sheepishness, say "It's friends, with benefits." As I've said, God gives us free will.

While there is an occasional "entry," my vetting process runs a gambit. How they treat others. Are they funny? Do they understand sarcasm?

"Can you fish?" "Can you keep the ball in play?"...

If they can’t bait Terry hook, they’re useless to him!
G.O.L.F. when it comes to fishing...and considering I'm on a kayak when I'm fishing. 🤷‍♂️

Don't get me wrong. The ladies LOVE the sand bar in Lake Marion in the summer time. A lot of people do. The last time I was out there they had a canoe filled with beer and jello shots anchored down. You could walk to it on the sand bar...swim, boat...or, "Hey, throw me a shot."

Here's a stock photo of the sand bar along with what it looks like on the weekends in the summer.

1701954486342.png1701954512204.png

Back
Top Bottom