| FOOD Favorite Beers thread

images

Has anyone been to that craft beer store downtown? I went for New Years and they had this awesome selection of craft beers. You make your own pack, whether it be a 4 or 6 pack, and get to try all the different beers from around the country. Also serves coffee and has a giant screen tv.

One I really liked was this one

beer_630.jpg

Has anyone been to that craft beer store downtown? I went for New Years and they had this awesome selection of craft beers. You make your own pack, whether it be a 4 or 6 pack, and get to try all the different beers from around the country. Also serves coffee and has a giant screen tv.

One I really liked was this one

beer_630.jpg

Loosa Brews?

I didn't really know they existed until I delivered food there a couple weeks ago. I left there with a desire to go back soon as a customer.

It was a really neat place, too. I think they had wines for the wine snobs there too, no?

Haven't tried the Truck Stop Honey Brown, but i couldn't possibly see it being any worse, hell, water mixed with a shot of rubbing alcohol is better than Naked Pig. :D
Trust me, give it a shot, it is so much better. I don't really like their other three selections but would always go for one of the Truck Stop. I also like Good People Brown Ale, for another local brew. Not a fan of their others that much.

Again, I quit drinking a few years ago, health reasons. I can only drink one beer a day and to me, that would just be a tease, so I cut it all out.

Trust me, give it a shot, it is so much better. I don't really like their other three selections but would always go for one of the Truck Stop. I also like Good People Brown Ale, for another local brew. Not a fan of their others that much.

Again, I quit drinking a few years ago, health reasons. I can only drink one beer a day and to me, that would just be a tease, so I cut it all out.
Thanks for the tips, I'll give it a try. Tough break on having to quit , one a day would be worse than a tease, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Back
Top Bottom