| OT IF I were to "run around" with you guys how do I rank my top five?

I've got a Flor de Cana...smooth as ... I think it's a twenty five year old bottle. Gotta go look to be sure.
Damn that sounds good! I've gotten hooked on Papa's Pilar Spanish Sherry Cask for a while. Their Blonde is Aright... the Dark is pretty good, the Spanish Cask is outstanding, and they make a Rye finished rum that i have not tried yet, because I can't get past their, Sherry Cask.
Brief Notes if your unaware: "Papa" was Hemingway's nickname, Pilar was the name of his boat. The distillery is owned by the Hemingway family. Initially they were importing different rums from around the world ( mainly Caribbean of course) and blending them until they found that "just right" blend. Then they would market a batch from that blend. This led them to open their own distillery that is located in Key West (of course).

The curds and walleye were at The Old Fashioned, a good spot just off the capitol square, completely overrun with Bama fans. We meandered a bit after that, slowly making our way toward campus. Great Dane Brewing, Vantage Brewing, Cask Ale, Nitty Gritty, The Library, and then back out to a local place near the hotel in Middleton. A full evening, it was a good call to lay down a nice base at The Old Fashioned.

Back
Top Bottom