| OT IF I were to "run around" with you guys how do I rank my top five?

The curds and walleye were at The Old Fashioned, a good spot just off the capitol square, completely overrun with Bama fans. We meandered a bit after that, slowly making our way toward campus. Great Dane Brewing, Vantage Brewing, Cask Ale, Nitty Gritty, The Library, and then back out to a local place near the hotel in Middleton. A full evening, it was a good call to lay down a nice base at The Old Fashioned.
I still want more details. The Library is bringing back a memory and I can't place it. Maybe Memphis? Damn. You messed with my head this morning.

I still want more details. The Library is bringing back a memory and I can't place it. Maybe Memphis? Damn. You messed with my head this morning.
I’m sorely lacking on details this morning. Many college towns have a bar called The Library. Pretty witty name, but now with everyone carrying a homing beacon on their person it doesn’t have the same effect.

Many college towns have a bar called The Library. Pretty witty name, but now with everyone carrying a homing beacon on their person it doesn’t have the same effect.
It was Memphis State. Just over the RR tracks from a math class I had...took a right. I'd have to look up the road name. I remember sliding down it one night in my Honda Civic on the way to a basketball game at the Coliseum. Five speed in one and we could only laugh.

Back
Top Bottom