| FOOD Favorite Beers thread

Blonde Bombshell if I'm drinking just for me. Sometimes I'll go stock non-craft brew with Michelob Amber Bock. That shit is great with pretzels.

My fiancé has an allergy to abundant hops used in a lot of craft beers. So we usually drink Coors Light, since it's about the only beer he doesn't have to take an allergy pill to tolerate.

But, I really like a good dark beer sometimes.

Back when I still drank, my go to was Yuengling. If I was feeling real cheap, went with PBR. If I wanted a better beer, went with Abita Amber or Blue Moon. Never was much for IPAs, preffered a dark beer or a wheat beer than a real hoppy one.

I'm drankin' a Stella right now.
toast4.gif

I've only known one person that actually enjoyed warm beer and he was a Vietnam vet who said he just got use to it while in war and has been drinking them that way since.... I have also known other Vietnam vets who did not like warm beer (I assume).

I've only known one person that actually enjoyed warm beer and he was a Vietnam vet who said he just got use to it while in war and has been drinking them that way since.... I have also known other Vietnam vets who did not like warm beer (I assume).
If he used to put in his car to warm it up after taking it out of a cooler, we know the same guy. Or there are two weird vietnam vets out there.

If he used to put in his car to warm it up after taking it out of a cooler, we know the same guy. Or there are two weird vietnam vets out there.
The guy I met was a friend of one of my uncles and was with us at the beach one trip. He would just lay the 12-pack on the sand and grab the beer from it. I can't remember his name... the warm beer story was the only thing I remember.

Back
Top Bottom