| FOOD Favorite Beers thread

10900239_905337896173017_4499537244517888018_o.jpg

Had Fairhope Brewing's seasonal offering, "Sweet Home Alabama", a wheat IPA every bit as good as a Goose Island, while having the excellent mussels and the BBQ. Shrimp at Sunset Pointe Grill at Fly Creek Marina in Fairhope.

Where do yall get these beers? I havent heard of most but i do like to try new beer. That sweetwater ipa, i really think people are just lying, its the second worst beer i ever tried. Worst was some beer at a fancy bar that tasted like flowers.

Where do yall get these beers? I havent heard of most but i do like to try new beer. That sweetwater ipa, i really think people are just lying, its the second worst beer i ever tried. Worst was some beer at a fancy bar that tasted like flowers.

I've gotten mine from around the country when going to see shows. My brother, who's a sound engineer, always brings me back some craft beers when he does a show in Colorado. I didn't like sweet water IPA either. Sweet water 420 is alright

Is that the sam adams autumn or something like that? We were messing around telling everyone at a tailgate how good it was, then laughing at the face they made after trying it.

I tried one if those abitas someone mentioned earlier, that was pretty good

I don't really drink Sam Adams, but I would think it was their Oktoberfest. That is nasty. No idea if they make pumpkin ale, but I would imagine it is not very good.

Back
Top Bottom