| FTBL Fall Camp 2023 Thread

This isn't bad at all. We're getting back to the roots. If Defense is where they should be... we can easily average 35 to 45 on offense a game.

I hope they fixed the 3rd down issues we had last year. To be fair many of it was on passing situation.

Been out for a minute, but getting excited for the upcoming season.

Sounds like Terry is concerned with WR's. That makes me concerned for the young QB's who don't have the experience to necessarily lift them up and carry the group. If the WR's take a long time to develop, Milroe's legs may be the best option.

Excited about the D and Run game though. Jase & Roydell getting a chance to shine will be cool. D needs to get back to creating some sacks & TO's... Have to take some pressure off the O.

RTR

After watching the press conference, I certainly didn’t read Saban as being “concerned “. He said they still had a “few Drops “ & by definition, a receiver should never have a drop.
Also saw where Kirby said uga has a long way to go. I think in both cases, the coaches are trying to manage complacency.

Been out for a minute, but getting excited for the upcoming season.

Sounds like Terry is concerned with WR's. That makes me concerned for the young QB's who don't have the experience to necessarily lift them up and carry the group. If the WR's take a long time to develop, Milroe's legs may be the best option.

Excited about the D and Run game though. Jase & Roydell getting a chance to shine will be cool. D needs to get back to creating some sacks & TO's... Have to take some pressure off the O.

RTR
There are 4 excellent RBs but the best 2 pure runners out of the group are Miller and Haynes. Not saying they’ll play more at the start, just my observation.

There are 4 excellent RBs but the best 2 pure runners out of the group are Miller and Haynes. Not saying they’ll play more at the start, just my observation.
Love Miller and could see him emerging this year. I also think Haynes will be special at some point. Just have a hard time seeing both those guys beating out the vets who have proven to be pretty solid.

I guess it also depends on how Jase bounces back from his injury. That's an awesome group!

I'm guessing Amari is getting close to 240lb right now...I'm wondering if he's strong enough for an inline TE. They have a pure TE threat with CJ...how are they going to use him?

The WR position is about consistency. Damn. Frustrating to watch as a fan. Benson has hit a lull...I'm betting on Law.

I'm guessing Amari is getting close to 240lb right now...I'm wondering if he's strong enough for an inline TE. They have a pure TE threat with CJ...how are they going to use him?

The WR position is about consistency. Damn. Frustrating to watch as a fan. Benson has hit a lull...I'm betting on Law.

What's being said about Bond? I had him as the next good one.

Catch the fuckin' ball.

Damnit, was hoping he would take the next step. Send them to the baseball team to work with the middle infielders. I had terrific hands because I was a middle infielder and knew how to use them. Also helped me be a better hitter. I could catch anything on the football field due to my hands, just didn't have that overall speed to separate, but if I got my hands on it it was a catch. These guys with massive hands, gloves, and all the time put into it should not have these issues at the peak of D1 football.

Chase McClellan will have a big year, Al y’all think these other cats are gonna supplant him. Ain’t gonna happen.
😂😂😂, this was my nephew!!!! Repeating what I said, but put it in his own words!!!!
Great kid!!!! Usually really try’s to embarrass me when he gets ahold of my phone. I haven’t found any crazy reply’s on here but if there’s anything wacky-do I apologize in advance.😂😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom