| FTBL Fall Camp 2023 Thread

Interesting, but good call on the leadership committee. Will Reichard will have a PhD by the time he finishes. :D

Of all the names listed, Deontae Lawson is the one I am most impressed with. He is the only underclassman (R-soph)!!
Speaks volumes about his character, if he is indeed on the leadership committee. He came on pretty strong near the end last year. Hope that he is the next one in line to make a name for himself.

Another WR bites the dust. We sure have missed on some WR recruits last couple of years. But I guess this doesn't affect our depth because he wasn't listed on the spring roster I believe.
I don't think we missed on receivers at all. I hate when ppl says "we missed on xxx recruits...."

The coaching with WRs has been average at best and we have to remember who we had as OC... And WR coach. Sometime players just don't work out... Jones Bell would've thrived at Tennessee or Ole miss.... He's better fit for those type of offenses. He should've transferred last year.

Haven't heard him rave about the ILB group like this for a while. Him saying they've made "progress" is music to my ears. We'll see soon.
There's not a lot of difference in how he's talking about Lawson and how he spoke about HTT a year ago. Here there's not a lot of difference in how he talks about the TE group; specifically mentioning CJ like he does Lawson.

I do see him having one of his "better days" after practice. There's a feeling of mirth he's carrying in the presser.

ILB is loaded. There will be super talented guys at 3rd string.

Deontae Lawson
Jihaad Campbell
Justin Jefferson
Kendrick Blackshire
Trezman Marshall
Shawn Murphy

No idea how it shakes out.

We should never get tired at the position, I'll say that. Plenty of capable bodies in that position to rotate if necessary to keep everyone fresh and pounding in the 4th quarter the exact same as the 1st quarter.

Back
Top Bottom