RTB_1815-X4.jpg

RTB_1816-X3.jpg

RTB_1834-X3.jpg
RTB_1865-X3.jpg

RTB_1978-X3.jpg

RTB_1986-X3.jpg

RTB_2182-X4.jpg

More in the link below

Kadyn Proctor just looks the part, I'm excited about the O-line this year. QB competition has been pretty hushed so far in Fall Camp and I honestly haven't really been in the loop since Spring Ball because of work lately I haven't had a chance to chat with anyone behind the scenes but IMO I'd prefer someone to break away from the pack sooner rather than later.

QB competition has been pretty hushed so far in Fall Camp
Since yesterday every "report" published has mentioned the three QB's. I've only seen a few people point to the WR's.

I'd prefer someone to break away from the pack sooner rather than later.
I still don't think it'll happen until they're into the season. I don't know how it'll shake out when the receivers are still having issues catching the ball.

Side note:

I've heard a lot say the WR position is one of the easiest for kids to make the transition from HS play to college. I don't disagree with that.

I'll add one thing. The WR position is also one of the most fundamentally unsound groups of recruits we'll see.

Yep talk is cheap lets see them do it... Hope they same for the defense and DL.
Saban has been high on OL the last few months dating back to Spring. I think they're for real. They'll back up their words with action this fall.

DL is looking good, I believe. There's strength everywhere at all positions. Only question mark is the QBs and the safety position.

Saban has been high on OL the last few months dating back to Spring. I think they're for real. They'll back up their words with action this fall.

DL is looking good, I believe. There's strength everywhere at all positions. Only question mark is the QBs and the safety position.
They have had talent it has been bonehead penatlies and missed assignments. Clean that up with the added emphsis on playing physical and maybe they do get back to making teams quit again from the physical play.

Has anything really changed since they left spring camp? I'd say no. They left the spring looking for the best combination of five, right? (It's a hell of a lot better than looking for five.)

There's an article up this morning on 247 asking is it Pritchett or Proctor? The answer is either/or. Where does Ferguson fit?

I see seven who could be in that group of the first five. I see seven who could start...something Saban echoed yesterday in his press conference talking about Ferguson.

BTW, if you've watched the presser you caught this. If not, here's a little blurb...

McLaughlin: “I don't care what he's ends up doing. He's got the right stuff.”

That's a compliment I've seldom heard from CNS.

I've seen criticism of Seth for the last two years and I've always thought a lot of it wasn't deserved: just people looking for something to bitch about and their radar happened to land on ______.

I hope he can stay healthy throughout the season.

BTW, if you've watched the presser you caught this. If not, here's a little blurb...

That's a compliment I've seldom heard from CNS.

I've seen criticism of Seth for the last two years and I've always thought a lot of it wasn't deserved: just people looking for something to bitch about and their radar happened to land on ______.

I hope he can stay healthy throughout the season.

I recall a lot of criticism of him as well and felt he was our best interior lineman and stepped in admirably when the starting center went down with injury. I was in the minority speaking out for him at the time. I've always been a big fan of his and felt he got a bad rep from a lot of folks. Very happy to hear the comments you posted from Saban.

Back
Top Bottom