| FTBL Bama opens at -11.5 at MSU

This is actually what I'm looking for out of Alabama. Can they score enough points against MSU. Can they give us 30 to 40 points?

Can defense force fumble or interceptions.

Can we make plays without refrees taking points off board?

This is actually what I'm looking for out of Alabama. Can they score enough points against MSU. Can they give us 30 to 40 points?

Can defense force fumble or interceptions.

Can we make plays without refrees taking points off board?
MSU has to score points on us also. Here are their stats to date:

1695579471828.png

1695579407684.png

Why does MSU have to score points on us?
Can they give us 30 to 40 points?
You said this in your post. I read that to mean we would need to score 30 to 40 points to beat MSU but maybe I misread your post. I do not think State will score that much on us. If our D plays well another 20's offensive game (not what I want) would likely win the game. That was the only point I was trying to make.

Now I ceratinly hope we clean up issues that keep taking points off the score board and then we can start pulling away from teams. With that said it is not like the Tx, USF and the first half of the OM game never happened.

You said this in your post. I read that to mean we would need to score 30 to 40 points to beat MSU but maybe I misread your post. I do not think State will score that much on us. If our D plays well another 20's offensive game (not what I want) would likely win the game. That was the only point I was trying to make.

Now I ceratinly hope we clean up issues that keep taking points off the score board and then we can start pulling away from teams. With that said it is not like the Tx, USF and the first half of the OM game never happened.
I was talking about Bama offense giving us 30 to 40 points

5Dimes and Bovada have Bama at -14 1/2. Dayum, I was ready to go All In on -11 1/2.

The 5Dimes total of 47 1/2 on Bama-MSU indicates they are looking at a 31-17 score.

Last edited:
This week is perfect for offense to build up their confidence for OL and QB.

This week I want to see more explosive plays out of the offense and Milroe to show that he can continue to progress as QB.

DL line is coming along nice but little inconsistent.

This week is perfect for offense to build up their confidence for OL and QB.

This week I want to see more explosive plays out of the offense and Milroe to show that he can continue to progress as QB.

DL line is coming along nice but little inconsistent.
Had some receivers opening up for big plays.

May not have the time to anticipate that.

But they were there.

Back
Top Bottom