| FTBL Bama opens as 31.5 favorite over USF

The Horns have a history of pooping the bed after a big win. It probably won't be against Wyoming, but somebody will catch them with their pants down at some point this season

He was a part of Nebraskas best teams as a coach and player.. but it was just my opinion..

He also tried his hand at DC at Nebraska and was atrocious. Maybe that was because Solich was running the program off the tracks by not recruiting.

Bohl did a nice career resurrection at NDSU. He's been up and down at Wyoming. No big schools have courted him. He's also old and his next gig is retirement.

And Milroe I'd gonna put up another 200 yards, and eeeeevvveryone will say "see, Milroe just had a bad game vs Texas" while totally ignoring the elephant in the room.

You can get away with high school ball QB'ing against lesser teams.

But I guarantee you, his locking onto his primary receivers from the snap and telegraphing his passes is going to have us paying DEARLY against Ole Piss if he stays at the helm.

Here's hoping that another QB gets some quality snaps this week, and Milroe is kept on a short leash.

And, most folks will say "why change QBs in week 3?" Because. We're gonna lose more games with Milroe behind center anyway.

Back
Top Bottom