| SPRTSBK Vi Consensus~ Alabama -14½ vs Tennessee (Sunday morning.)

I saw it mentioned that one book is reporting 76% of the money has come in on UT. I wonder how much money; we have seen much of a line change after seeing it settle on -7½ Sunday. A little movement. Sunday it was -7½ -110 and now it's -105. UT changed as well, -110 to -115.

One of my best friends is from TN, a UT fan as well. When I spoke with him Monday I told him I was tempted to give him -14½. Yesterday I asked how much he'd give me. 😈 I can't say I'm scared of Bama giving 14½. I still believe it's a two score win.

14+ is a lot of points ..... I would have to take points on this one
But
With BY @QB even at 90%( not taking off and running) and Tennessee s secondary....

Could be a lot like Arkansas game...

Ummmmm
Passing Yards Allowed stats. YPG.

127. Arkansas 307.2
128. Tennessee 307.4

Passing Yards Allowed stats. YPG.

127. Arkansas 307.2
128. Tennessee 307.4

And I see that Vanderbilt is below them, that being said, Vandy has played Bama and how did that turn out for them? It certainly doesn't help their stat line. Lost 55-3, gave up 400 yds passing, 228 rushing.

ROLL TIDE!

I am feeling better and better about this game. The clown Vile fanbase has fully drank the kool-aid/rat poison and that could/should impact the .players. One reporter/fan actually said today on Finebaum that the Viles have the better QB and it was clear he was comparing to BY. I am not saying Hooker is not good but BY is elite when healthy. Likely top 10 draft pick. I am sure Hooker will get drafted also and he could outperform BY tomorrow but that was still a stupid comment.

The fan did stop short of saying the Vile coach was better than Saban.

This is going to be a sweat W becuase it will be liking ripping their collective heart out. Go eat Mr Anderson/Turner/Braswell. Roll Tide!!!!!

The line moved to -9 in favor of Bama. Should be interesting. I would take that .
1/ Per @BetMGM Nevada's Scott Shelton (@scottatmirage) on BAMA-TEN: Alabama opens -7, peaks at -9 Friday, now -8.5.
"The public is all over Tennessee. Tickets 2/1 and money almost 4/1 in favor of Tennessee. Sharp play on Bama -7 and Tennessee +9."

2/ "And on the moneyline, tickets are over 10/1 and money 2.5/1 Tennessee."
Further, the Bama 1H trend has no traction at BetMGM NV this week.
"It's not like a typical Bama first half at all. It's Alabama -5.5, and there's almost nothing there. A few tickets on each side."

3/ For @BetMGM nationally, per @johnewing, spread tickets and money are running 3/1 on Tennessee. And on the moneyline, tickets are 9/1+ and money approaching 3/1 on the Vols.

All that money betters made on UT last week, they’re going to give right back this week. The XM show I sometimes listen to was saying last Friday that money was pouring in for UT with the -2 to -3 lines (vs LSU). Said Vegas was setting up to lose big if UT covered. Maybe Vegas makes it back this week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom