| FTBL Auburn Coach

As soon as you learn how they work (user interface) you'll see it's pretty good.

Reminds me a bit of when AT&T came on the market with their DSL's...much better interface than cable.
I had WOW before and did a one month YYTV trial before cancelling WOW cable a few years ago . YouTubeTV user interface was very close to WOW which my wife was familiar with. You can customize the channel selection and hide those you do not want and put them in any order you want which I have done.

I had WOW before and did a one month YYTV trial before cancelling WOW cable a few years ago . YouTubeTV user interface was very close to WOW which my wife was familiar with. You can customize the channel selection and hide those you do not want and put them in any order you want which I have done.
My only concern was that I’m on Starlink - wanted to make sure it would work fine.
It has worked well

This from Marshall:

That Auburn's defense, despite the turnovers and the resulting discrepancy in time of possession, has not given up more than 24 points in a game is kind of amazing. By comparison, North Carolina, which had been good on defense in its first three games, turned the ball over four times in the first half against James Madison on Saturday. James Madison had 53 points at halftime and finished with 70.

When...well, I can...uh.

If Auburn wanted a good coach to compete with Saban, They should chose Cignetti, now at Indy.. Very Saban like coach..Florida will probably go after him..

Last edited:
Guys, don’t think for 1 skinny minute that Freeze/ *aU are done. They love this kind of turmoil. Remember, they have a one game season every year. This year it’s in Tuscaloosa. They had to have Freeze to counter Saban. Saban retires which is humerus to me. Maybe he’s nearing the end of his shelf life…
And thank God it's in Tuscaloosa this year. Whenever the game is in auburn, even when they are piss poor (just like in 2021 & 2023) they somehow look like the Kansas City Chiefs. They aren't able to replicate that exact same level of energy in Tuscaloosa off of the handful of fans that they bring with them

And thank God it's in Tuscaloosa this year. Whenever the game is in auburn, even when they are piss poor (just like in 2021 & 2023) they somehow look like the Kansas City Chiefs. They aren't able to replicate that exact same level of energy in Tuscaloosa off of the handful of fans that they bring with them
Do you remember those days we couldn’t beat them in T town?… I hope that never happens again.

The last two coaching hires:
Pearl, who was in a show cause from UT for throwing impermissible parties, and Freeze in a show cause from Ol' Miss for hiring Call girls for the players and recruits. . I guess this is the "I Can Read" book for the winter semester at the Barn.
1727095950375.jpeg

Seriously, the Barn needs to learn two things form UA. 1. Keep the boosters from meddling. and 2. Hire coaches with morals and standards to do it the right way.

Do you remember those days we couldn’t beat them in T town?… I hope that never happens again.
That was back when we couldn't beat them, period. Some of them still chest beat and act like they own T Town, even now, despite not having won there in a decade and a half. After Saban's arrival, that trend was reversed dramatically. The stats tell the tale. The average score vs auburn in T Town now is something like 48-15. But, they can't let that get in the way of their version of history, where there have only been 4 Iron Bowls played over the last 16 years. 2010, 2013, 2017, and 2019. They don't count any of the others

That was back when we couldn't beat them, period. Some of them still chest beat and act like they own T Town, even now, despite not having won there in a decade and a half. After Saban's arrival, that trend was reversed dramatically. The stats tell the tale. The average score vs auburn in T Town now is something like 48-15. But, they can't let that get in the way of their version of history, where there have only been 4 Iron Bowls played over the last 16 years. 2010, 2013, 2017, and 2019. They don't count any of the others

Thats funny. Here in Tennessee yhey can on only remember 1 bama game being play in last 17

We play them at home in even years.

Back
Top Bottom