| NEWS SOURCE: Bryan Harsin is telling players that want to redshirt that they must enter the transfer portal or quit the team

That's what they did with Malzhan for years, though lol And he would ALWAYS end up beating Alabama to save himself for another year. Guarantee that happens with Harsin too. They're gonna come in 30 point underdogs and Alabama will shit the bed and Auburn will be doing this same thing all over again.
IMO they wouldn't even keep Harsin if he won the NC. To the The Power Brokers/boosters it's not about winning football games. It's about POWER and CONTROL. Now if they can have P & C and win football games that's just icing on the cake.

IMO they wouldn't even keep Harsin if he won the NC. To the The Power Brokers/boosters it's not about winning football games. It's about POWER and CONTROL. Now if they can have P & C and win football games that's just icing on the cake.
This is why no one can win any title in football.

That's what they did with Malzhan for years, though lol And he would ALWAYS end up beating Alabama to save himself for another year. Guarantee that happens with Harsin too. They're gonna come in 30 point underdogs and Alabama will shit the bed and Auburn will be doing this same thing all over again.
If the game were at Jordan Hare....that would be a distinct possibility. Bama has always been afraid of that stadium, 2011 being the lone exception. We have looked like hot garbage this season, but the barn is THAT much worse. I don't see it happening in Tuscaloosa. At least I sure hope not. Lord we'd NEVER live that one down 😂

If the game were at Jordan Hare....that would be a distinct possibility. Bama has always been afraid of that stadium, 2011 being the lone exception. We have looked like hot garbage this season, but the barn is THAT much worse. I don't see it happening in Tuscaloosa. At least I sure hope not. Lord we'd NEVER live that one down 😂
What if the SEC sends the ut-Bama officiating crew?

What if the SEC sends the ut-Bama officiating crew?
Well in all fairness some of those were things we actually did. 17 penalties maybe not but for perspective it took 17 penalties for a much better team than the Barn team to beat Bama and even then it took a bama missed FG with 20 seconds and that was all on the road. Indeed weird things happen when the cult is involved.

With that said this Bama team has to take everyone serious and could lose if they do not play clean.

Well in all fairness some of those were things we actually did. 17 penalties maybe not but for perspective it took 17 penalties for a much better team than the Barn team to beat Bama and even then it took a bama missed FG with 20 seconds and that was all on the road. Indeed weird things happen when the cult is involved.

With that said this Bama team has to take everyone serious and could lose if they do not play clean.
Losses to LSU and Ole Miss are very possible if they play badly. I watched the barn yesterday and barring us forfeiting, I can't see them having any sort of chance. Harsin has given up. The team is nowhere near on the same page. This season makes their 2012 season look halfway decent in comparison

Back
Top Bottom