| FTBL Harsin is out at Auburn

I saw several, including Cublic, post to social media as if Caddy has waved a wand over the program. LOL

Obviously the Barn will never be on equal ground with Bama, but how far have they fallen to act like a coach who doesn't even have coordinator experience suddenly can right that ship because he took MSU into overtime and lost???

I think if they end up with Crayola it'll be hilarious!
It worked out with Dabo, maybe it'll work for Clemson without a lake...

I don't know why they do this to themselves every time they go through a search. They have media guys like Hokenson out there saying people like Kiffin, Deion, and Lanning have interest. He's either dishonest or an idiot. While I'll admit Kiffin is a complete wild card who is apt to do something unpredictable, it isn't any of them who have interest. Their agents (looking specifically at Sexton), sure as hell though have interest because they will use auburn like a Reno hooker and then get their guy a raise. It is kinda funny that Lanning didn't even let it get that far, he pretty much laughed it off yesterday to the point that he gave up any leverage. At best, they will end up with Freeze (who IMO would be an A+ hire for them). But, the factions pulling in different directions may even cost them that. Over the summer, my money was on Jeff Grimes being hired, and bringing in Muschamp (or Charles Kelly if Will said no) as DC. That was the word among some of their boosters. One thing that hasn't changed is, the Boys want someone that will give them access and some control. They are putting a shit ton of money into NIL now and they don't just feel it is deserved, they feel it is their right.

I didnt get anything of substance out of it.

"Treatments of black players " What the heck does that even mean snd by whose interpretation

It means he made them pull up their pants in the facility. If it was anything out of line, they’d have gone that route instead of making up and spreading rumors about his family.

Back
Top Bottom