| FTBL Auburn Coach

Guys, don’t think for 1 skinny minute that Freeze/ *aU are done. They love this kind of turmoil. Remember, they have a one game season every year. This year it’s in Tuscaloosa. They had to have Freeze to counter Saban. Saban retires which is humerus to me. Maybe he’s nearing the end of his shelf life…

Guys, don’t think for 1 skinny minute that Freeze/ *aU are done.
...been saying for three years that the locker room isn't right. It's not a knock on Freeze. It's about the fit.

I know people say gambling isn't a smart thing to do. I'm saying, at the least, if you fade Auburn on the ML for the rest of the year, sans two games, you'll make money.

...been saying for three years that the locker room isn't right. It's not a knock on Freeze. It's about the fit.

I know people say gambling isn't a smart thing to do. I'm saying, at the least, if you fade Auburn on the ML for the rest of the year, sans two games, you'll make money.
Is there any chance that this locker room drama will continue, for say the rest of the HFreeze tenure? Maybe he doesn’t have an advantage since everyone can buy players now?

Is there any chance that this locker room drama will continue, for say the rest of the HFreeze tenure? Maybe he doesn’t have an advantage since everyone can buy players now?
In my opinion, it's a culture change that's needed. He's got a pretty good class coming in but it's one with holes to fill.

I see it like a Catch-22 X 22.

ITDO, the only reason they hired him and wanted him for 10 years was because he beat Saban. I just feel his style has been adapted to and Saban even did that. I feel they have been trying to get ahead of Bama since Saban was hired instead of building their own culture and development and it has led to their downfall. They are proving themselves to be the red headed step child until they change.
PSA- (Dude hopes they never change, continues to have a toxic culture, and continues to always be the red headed step child.) Dude just can’t comprehend why no one there can see it.

Losing tends to add to drama, to some degree anyway... especially at a place that doesn't lose a ton. A place like Vandy or some such, it's kinda baked into the culture. But, I'll add this... the younger players on the team do not like Thorne, the older players do though, at least enough to elect him a captain. But there's some turmoil there and it extends to the relationship between Throne and Hank Brown. It's not anything all that unusual, but it is something to keep in mind with how their season is trending along with the musical chair QB strategy...

If dollar tree goes out, life would really suck..

Their stock has taken a beating recently.... only reason I even know is because I bought a little on the back end of the pandemic and it was going up and up... got to around $170 ish... not long after it became the Dollar & .25 Tree, it started to slide.... last week was around 70.00 per share. Glad I dumped it when I did, but I still keep an eye on it to see how far it's gonna tumble...

Back
Top Bottom