| NEWS SOURCE: Bryan Harsin is telling players that want to redshirt that they must enter the transfer portal or quit the team

Freeze....kiffin....Sanders....

What a choice....
I can't even imagine Kiffin would be stupid enough to take that job. I think he's sitting pretty good at Ole Miss with a chance to actually build something there.

Freeze is an interesting choice. I don't think the Auburn Fans would welcome him, but they may be tired of the crap show their team has been the last few years and ready to swallow some of that pride. For Freeze on the other hand, I would imagine, would rather be somewhere besides Auburn... so it could be a matter of what opportunities he has in front of him.

My guess is they may go after Steel as HC... or maybe an unknown. I don't think they have too many options at this point.

I can't even imagine Kiffin would be stupid enough to take that job. I think he's sitting pretty good at Ole Miss with a chance to actually build something there.

Freeze is an interesting choice. I don't think the Auburn Fans would welcome him, but they may be tired of the crap show their team has been the last few years and ready to swallow some of that pride. For Freeze on the other hand, I would imagine, would rather be somewhere besides Auburn... so it could be a matter of what opportunities he has in front of him.

My guess is they may go after Steel as HC... or maybe an unknown. I don't think they have too many options at this point.
There's a ceiling at Ole Miss. Despite their oddities, aubrun catches lightning in a bottle from time to time.

If Freeze is the guy, he will be "a good man" who has corrected his ways, a true "aubrun man" of fine character.

Not having an AD probably doesn't help matters but I would imagine they don't want to pay out a third straight massive buyout.
It is getting rather costly for them. It’s funny that they couldn’t wait 1-2 more seasons for Gus’ buyout to drop to a slightly more manageable point, because getting rid of him in 2020 stopped the bleeding, so to speak. But now, they’re right back in the same boat. Dysfunctional ain’t even the word for them anymore LOL

It is getting rather costly for them. It’s funny that they couldn’t wait 1-2 more seasons for Gus’ buyout to drop to a slightly more manageable point, because getting rid of him in 2020 stopped the bleeding, so to speak. But now, they’re right back in the same boat. Dysfunctional ain’t even the word for them anymore LOL
IMO. They will let it play out until the end of the season to pull the plug on Harsin. The season is already over for them. The next coach will be hired by the Powers That Be so an AD is not necessary. Money is not a problem for them. Yellow Wood is the wealthiest person in the state of Alabama at over 900 million. As for the next HC. It will be someone that can be controlled by the PTB. This dumpster fire is just getting started.

IMO. They will let it play out until the end of the season to pull the plug on Harsin. The season is already over for them. The next coach will be hired by the Powers That Be so an AD is not necessary. Money is not a problem for them. Yellow Wood is the wealthiest person in the state of Alabama at over 900 million. As for the next HC. It will be someone that can be controlled by the PTB. This dumpster fire is just getting started.
He's incredibly wealthy, yes. There are others who are wealthier, but their wealth is not accessible for easy publication.

My guess is they may go after Steel as HC... or MAYBE AN UNKNOWN. I don't think they have too many options at this point.

No way they go for an unknown....no way....
Or an old man....

They want competition now...with a brand...and plan for future with out Saban at bama....

And a third strike if they have to do another buyout...yikes

Don't know why Freeze wouldn’t be interested....and Kiffin

But its AU....and have all these players leaving and now losing this recruiting season.... life is good

Anyone who would take that job for other than retirement is insane. Get a great buyout clause, put up with their crap for two or three years, walk off with their millions. Oh wait! Harsin has already figured it out. Next!

Last edited:
Rumor has it that they were still paying Pat Dye, up until his passing two years ago and that they are also still paying Terry Bowden, Tommy Tubberville, Gene Chizik, and Gus :ROFLMAO:

No way they go for an unknown....no way....
Or an old man....

They want competition now...with a brand...and plan for future with out Saban at bama....

And a third strike if they have to do another buyout...yikes

Don't know why Freeze wouldn’t be interested....and Kiffin

But its AU....and have all these players leaving and now losing this recruiting season.... life is good
Auburn has used the same playbook for years when it comes to hiring head football coaches. Either the coach has bought in, before taking the job, to letting the PTB control the program or they will put enough pressure on him to cave-in and, if not, then they will start the process of termination. It happened to Tuberville because he didn't cave-in. He won the first battle but was eventual shown the door. Gus won games but didn't bow to the PTB so he was eventually terminated. The same thing will happened to any coach that demands the authority to run their own program without PTB/boosters interference. Who knows there may be a coach out there that will take the money and run but the Auburn job is a sure fire resume killer.

That's what they did with Malzhan for years, though lol And he would ALWAYS end up beating Alabama to save himself for another year. Guarantee that happens with Harsin too. They're gonna come in 30 point underdogs and Alabama will shit the bed and Auburn will be doing this same thing all over again.

That's what they did with Malzhan for years, though lol And he would ALWAYS end up beating Alabama to save himself for another year. Guarantee that happens with Harsin too. They're gonna come in 30 point underdogs and ALABAMA WILL SHIT and Auburn will be doing this same thing all over again.

O goodness...let this not happen...
After AU ...in reality....dampened our shots at NC in 13 and 19....

Back
Top Bottom