| FTBL Auburn Coach

I'll add this about Freeze too... and I think I maybe(?) mentioned it a week or two ago (can't remember)... but one thing that would absolutely concern me if I was an auburn fan is that I'm seeing a guys every week give poor effort. And poor effort from a Freeze coached team at ANY stop is not really something that pops up much. His guys have always played hard for him. Why has that changed? Not sure. And maybe it's just a cycle of guys that need weeded out... but the fact that it is dragging on this far into the season... that ain't good.

I'll add this about Freeze too... and I think I maybe(?) mentioned it a week or two ago (can't remember)... but one thing that would absolutely concern me if I was an auburn fan is that I'm seeing a guys every week give poor effort. And poor effort from a Freeze coached team at ANY stop is not really something that pops up much. His guys have always played hard for him. Why has that changed? Not sure. And maybe it's just a cycle of guys that need weeded out... but the fact that it is dragging on this far into the season... that ain't good.
Noticed the same. Looking at him during a game he really looks unhappy. I'm not sure he's all in which would lead to his players not being all in.

I don't remember if it was before spring camp or fall. I do remember Freeze's talking about shuffling responsibilities where he was taking more of a "CEO" role; a real life "Physician heal thyself" moment. The conversation we had about his move revolved around this very subject: leadership in the building.

I don't remember if it was before spring camp or fall. I do remember Freeze's talking about shuffling responsibilities where he was taking more of a "CEO" role; a real life "Physician heal thyself" moment. The conversation we had about his move revolved around this very subject: leadership in the building.
Also, recall the hype that Freeze was promoting. He was going to take over play-calling duties, because that is what he did so well, according to him.

Also, recall the hype that Freeze was promoting. He was going to take over play-calling duties, because that is what he did so well, according to him.
I think he's great at scheme, not so sure about playcalling as HC.

Again, we're now looking at Freeze's ability to coach on a more level playing field, with everyone buying their players, not just Ole Miss, and some semblance of enforcement on ineligible players sprinting downfield.

Coach Sleeze is in trouble now… The way he came out and trashed his players and threw them under the bus..He may have lost a good portion of the team.. whatever it is his modus operandi is not working in Auburn now..

I think he's great at scheme, not so sure about playcalling as HC.
In my view, it depends on where he's calling the plays. He did well at Liberty. His WP, as I recall, was just under .700 when in VA.

Now, we go back to Ole Miss? If we add the vacated wins back into their record, he was what...a game over .500? I want to say it was a total of 51 games where they lost 25. AFTER the NCAA ruling I believe he's credited with 10 wins now.

It just breaks my heart that cow patty U is struggling lol. Only way it could get an better would be to see the Viles struggling just as much and Bama making a statement that we are still the standard by kicking UGA's butt this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom