| RECRUIT ALABAMA'S 2020 Signing Class - Wednesday opens final signing days

Tim Smith and McKinley Jackson are absolute difference makers at DT who are both 320 lbs, but also versatile enough to rush the passer extremely well in 4 man fronts.

Add to that elite edge rushers in this class - Anderson and Braswell and elite hybrid guys - Drew Sanders, Q Robinson - and an elite ILB in Demouy Kennedy - this could be in the running for the best front 7 class in the Saban era

Not sure Nick will allow Baker or Burroughs to sign due to grade concerns. The TE transfer got somebody's scholly. I assume Collins had a slot but he decided to go with the Horns.

Baker and Burroughs are progressing well at this point and Baker has shut down his recruitment few days ago. Both are likely to sign with them. Carl Tucker, TE Transfer does not count against the 25 scholarship limit, but rather count against 85 scholarship limit. We probably are over 85 roster limits, so few ppl will come off scholarship or transfer.

Alfred hasn't announced where he is going, but I agree Texas is likely the choice. Alabama is still pursing him.

I’m less than optimistic about Jackson. I live on MS coast and friend who’s family have lived in George county for years believe Jackson’s #1 priority is early playing time (not uncommon). TAMU and LSU are selling this hard and their depth charts are (on the surface) more appealing than Bama’s.

@EasyTider, Orgeron has been pitching "you're the next _____" like we see some make comparisons when talking about recruits on a message board. He'd sure like to sign him. Auburn's been around this kid a bit more lately and Kirbs has been trying to get their way in along with A&M.

You say you're "less than optimistic," my feelings go the opposite way. I see why taking late officials to LSU and A&M are worth noting but I weigh that against taking an unofficial to Bama two weeks ago. He's been on campus several times this fall. Kelly, Golding, Saban, and now Roach ... I like Bama's chances here...right in the middle of it all today, ya know?

Completely irrelevant because Jeremiah is a c/o '22, but giddy up! We're going to get a GOOD one here! I hope. He did enjoy his visit to UThug a couple of weeks ago, but I think (hope) he's going to stay home!

1580738544327.png

Punter he is. Kicker he ain't. We have had good punters.

Bernier is gone and Ty Perine is back, along with DeLong, unless he has opted to go elsewhere. I thought I had read something about him entering the transfer portal. I don't recall where I saw it or if it was wishful thinking on someone's part to put him in it.

Bernier is gone and Ty Perine is back, along with DeLong, unless he has opted to go elsewhere. I thought I had read something about him entering the transfer portal. I don't recall where I saw it or if it was wishful thinking on someone's part to put him in it.

Delong has transferred, Will Reichard is back and hopefully healed from his hip thing. He can do both but maybe one of these other punters will work out to take some of the reps off his hip

Delong has transferred, Will Reichard is back and hopefully healed from his hip thing. He can do both but maybe one of these other punters will work out to take some of the reps off his hip
ABF95949-28FA-4AF3-945A-45D0256A2ADD.png
Updated roster and DeLong hasn’t gone anywhere. Reichard, hopefully is healthy and can concentrate on PK duties only, while Perine, DeLong, and this new PWO battle for punting duties.

Back
Top Bottom