| RECRUIT ALABAMA'S 2020 Signing Class - Wednesday opens final signing days

saw this on the Rant (reference to the player that might have signed with Bama but not yet announced)

quote:
I may be way off here but if Saban said some has signed with us but hadn’t announced yet, that seems to indicate others than George, Baker, or Jones to me bc they already announced or have grade issues . Correct??

Baker (grades), Burroughs (grades) and Jones didn't sign early. It appears Damieon George is the OL who signed secretly (to announce at the Under Armour game) that Saban spoke about:

Glad to see Bama and everyone here at RTB got through signing day a little better than I did.

My 10 month old got a stomach virus, and backed that up with an ear infection. (Going on two weeks of fever, vomit, and no sleep)

Mama bear succumbed on day three. I went to work in the morning, and took care of both at night. Was running on nothing but coffee and true grit up until day five when I fell ill. Got my ass kicked for 48 hours, and then pulled it together enough to get back to work and take care of baby.

I'm wore slap out. lol

Jahquez Robinson 'out there having fun' at Alabama bowl practice (BamaOnLine)

9454647.jpg

Nick Saban pleased with 2020 class, still sees areas to recruit (BamaOnLine | segment)
quote:
“We were able to identify some needs early. I thought we filled those needs. Probably the most important thing is, I think, this is really a character, quality group of young men. We don’t have guys that have any issues or whatever, and they’ve worked really hard and been great teammates for the teams that they’ve played for. So, we basically have 20 players that we can talk about, but we do have room to continue to recruit several other players. We’re actually excited about that, as well.”

quote:
Source: Zach Evans sent home over refusal to give up his cell phone. Evans made a big scene over having to give his phone up and coach sent him home

This guy gonna fit in at Georgia great. lololol
That's it Kirby, win on signing day, lose the locker-room all year. I wanted Washington due to pure need at TE, but lets not forget he punched a coach this year. (at least I heard he did)

Last edited:
Alabama RB signee wins historic Texas state title with 218-yard performance (AL.com)
quote:
Alabama running back signee Jase McClellan – the player who flipped from Oklahoma to the Crimson Tide on Early Signing Day last week – led his team to Texas state high school title today.

McClellan tallied 25 carries for 218 yards and two touchdowns to lead Aledo (Texas) to a 45-42 victory over Fort Bend Marshall. His touchdown runs covered 63 and 17 yards, both in the second half.

Twitter video clip

With the victory, Aledo won a second straight state title and became the first school in Texas history to win nine state championships.

McClellan was limited to eight games this season, according to stats posted on MaxPreps, but he finished with more than 1,200 yards and 28 touchdowns while averaging 7.5 yards per carry.

5-star Alabama signee finishes as Texas state runner-up

5-star Alabama signee Drew Sanders

and his Denton Ryan teammates fell short in the Texas 5A Division I championship game in a 28-22 loss Friday night to Alvin Shadow Creek. Sanders – in his final game in a Ryan uniform – did a little bit of everything.

Sanders ran eight times for 25 yards and scored on a 2-yard run in the second half, caught six passes for 48 yards and completed his one pass for 2 yards. He also punted once for 36 yards. On defense, Sanders tallied 3½ tackles and assisted on a tackle for loss. He’s projected to play linebacker in college.

Back
Top Bottom