| GAME THREAD 🏈 Alabama vs South Florida 🏈 ~ 2:30 CT on ABC TV

Well the 2015 team lost to Ole Miss and then struggled the next week against a poor team before going on a tear and winning it all. Oh wait....they didn't struggle the next week against a poor team....and they were hands down better than this team. Never mind 😂

If Ty the one he will need help from the OLine! If Tyler is the QB, he too will need help from the OLine! Milroe would also need help from the OLine!
Putting like I saw it! Bama OLine need some help in blocking! That No#0 was in the backfield was too much tonight!! We could have just given him a Bama jersey!

This was supposed to be the bounce back week..And yet they scored less against a horrible USF team than they did against Texas
I know, it was a really bad performance. But it can be corrected, they just have to be willing to put in the work and fix all these glaring problems. The offense has to get better, on all phases. This was one of the worst offensive performances I've seen out of a Saban team ever.

Because the first part is their problem.
The size of our OL was presented as this great thing. I knew it was a matter of time that DC's were going to use smaller quicker lineman to counter their size. As you know It is hard for a 350 lb guy to have the quickness to handle the smaller rabbit type rushers. What is perplexing is why we want just have our big OL work to their strengths and have them lean on the smaller guys. Rees is going to have to start calling plays to the OL's strengths at least until they can show major improvement against the pass rush. I know we want balance but this team is not capable of that at this point.

The size of our OL was presented as this great thing. I knew it was a matter of time that DC's were going to use smaller quicker lineman to counter their size. As you know It is hard for a 350 lb guy to have the quickness to handle the smaller rabbit type rushers. What is perplexing is why we want just have our big OL work to their strengths and have them lean on the smaller guys. Rees is going to have to start calling plays to the OL's strengths at least until they can show major improvement against the pass rush. I know we want balance but this team is not capable of that at this point.
I'm still drunk

Do you remember when Florida state under Bobby Bowden started with two losses at the very beginning of the season… they were horrible…then suddenly they exploded and won all their games..and almost a national title… hope that happens to us, but I doubt it..

Back
Top Bottom