| GAME THREAD 🏈 Alabama vs LSU 🏈 ~ 7PM ET on ESPN

We were outplayed and out-coached. No chemistry on this team. Great QB and great D player - but just doesn't translate to winning football. Almost a relief to be done with expectations this year. After all is said and done - we're just pretty good - not great. Still my team like they have been since the 1960's. But, man. We have less "chemistry" than any team I can remember.

We were outplayed and out-coached. No chemistry on this team. Great QB and great D player - but just doesn't translate to winning football. Almost a relief to be done with expectations this year. After all is said and done - we're just pretty good - not great. Still my team like they have been since the 1960's. But, man. We have less "chemistry" than any team I can remember.

Most teams would KILL to be "pretty good". And I will agree... thee most un-chemistry of any Saban team. But then... SHIT HAPPENS!!!! Roll Tide!!!

Will Anderson was completely useless tonight as he tends to be in big games. He had more missed tackles than tackles.

To be totally honest with everyone...JMO...I get it, I understand the Alabama way/tradition and I agree 100% that we are not "it" this year, even though it sux, losing by 1 to LSU and 3 to Tennessee on the road as a template for being shitty according to our standards this year, then Texas A&M is telling you to "hold their beer".

Back
Top Bottom