| GAME THREAD šŸˆ Alabama vs LSU šŸˆ ~ 7PM ET on ESPN

No offense dude, but many on here would say them same about you (with the exception of the winning part) ((oh, and the graceful part))

I'm old enough to remember back a lot farther than the 80's - some on here need to grasp that this shit isn't designed for one team to win all of the games and all of the championships for infinity. Should you lose your job because of a "down" year? If so, look back at your history on here.
If you are honest in your evaluation, then "see you"!
No offense....but you're a piece of shit. Fuck you, BOY!! Wanna fuck with me on a personal level?? Over fucking football?? Fuck you!! You won't win, boy
Muncher,
Iā€™ve seen all of interactions on here before. Itā€™s a tired little mouth you have ( Remember last time, how you had to beg your way back on this board?)
You would have been one of those ( probably) back in 1970 calling for Bryant to retire or be fired.
Like a cousin of mine who every day said my dad was not going to make it, he was eventually correct - my dad died 3-1/2 years later. My cousin was right, but he was WRONG about 800 times before he was correct.

Muncher,
Iā€™ve seen all of interactions on here before. Itā€™s a tired little mouth you have ( Remember last time, how you had to beg your way back on this board?)
You would have been one of those ( probably) back in 1970 calling for Bryant to retire or be fired.
Like a cousin of mine who every day said my dad was not going to make it, he was eventually correct - my dad died 3-1/2 years later. My cousin was right, but he was WRONG about 800 times before he was correct.
I don't recall having to beg my way back. I don't know... maybe you have a better memory than me, but I'm not remembering that right off. I'm talking about what you say about me personally. You don't know me personally. And vice versa. We would not know one another if we passed on the street. My point is, you ain't gotta get personal. Disagree with me, fine. But taking personal digs isn't called for

I don't recall having to beg my way back. I don't know... maybe you have a better memory than me, but I'm not remembering that right off. I'm talking about what you say about me personally. You don't know me personally. And vice versa. We would not know one another if we passed on the street. My point is, you ain't gotta get personal. Disagree with me, fine. But taking personal digs isn't called for
Wasnā€™t trying to be personal. Just pointing out that you responded many times in game threads in the past - many times - with the sky is falling.
One day you will be correct, but I think we should highlight all of the times you have been incorrect.
By using your logic, by being wrong so many times (as you say about CNS) then maybe itā€™s time you retire.
Iā€™m not being mean, just trying to keep you from pulling your program down.
* I was referring to the Auburn game a few years ago when you kinda overstepped.

Wasnā€™t trying to be personal. Just pointing out that you responded many times in game threads in the past - many times - with the sky is falling.
One day you will be correct, but I think we should highlight all of the times you have been incorrect.
By using your logic, by being wrong so many times (as you say about CNS) then maybe itā€™s time you retire.
Iā€™m not being mean, just trying to keep you from pulling your program down.
* I was referring to the Auburn game a few years ago when you kinda overstepped.
Can you be more specific? The 2013 Iron Bowl maybe? That one does stand out in my mind, but what did I say specifically? Can you cite an example? I'd love to see one. And by the way, in case you were wondering, I was NOT OldSchool/CrimsonCrazy. The one who went off on Phillygirl that night after the 2013 IB

Last edited:
Can you be more specific? The 2013 Iron Bowl maybe? That one does stand out in my mind, but what did I say specifically? Can you cite an example? I'd love to see one. And by the way, in case you were wondering, I was NOT OldSchool/CrimsonCrazy. The one who went off on Phillygirl that night after the 2013 IB
Worst Bama team since 2006
"This is as bad or worse than any team Shula had"
"Well I am in Birmingham if you want to do something about it. I don't mean talking tough over the web either. I mean handling this face to face, coward
Fucking dildo!!
Suck my mother fucking cock!!
I was drunk. Still am. I apologize. I lost my shit. The responses to me were greatšŸ‘ Made me laugh. I don't usually post during games. I consume to much of the liquid stupidity on football Saturdays. For what it's worth, I lost it WAY worse after the 2013 Iron Bowl. Not that that's something to brag about. Oddly enough, I handled the loss to Clemson in the 2018 CFP NCG fairly ok. But none of what I posted was ok and there's nothing I can say to make it ok
You really need to calm down. If I had to guess, Iā€™d say you have had too much to drink tonight. Wishing a kid that was hurt to never play again is pretty low and uncalled for. There is a huge difference in being passionate about Bama and acting like a complete jerk. I donā€™t want to speak for @TerryP or any moderators but I do not think they would approve of your actions tonight. Have a little class man.
Agreed
Dude. You need an intervention. I am drunk too (like close to seeing double drunk) but handling my shit. Please think about it.
I used to be a happy drunk. Now I'm more of an off the rails drunk. So yeah, you are right. I have some serious introspection to do

"Wishing a kid that was hurt to never play again is pretty low" - this was the one to which i was referring.

*By the way, I was WRONG - it wasn't the Auburn game, it was A&M last year (you know, where you were hoping a kid was crippled?)
I stand corrected. You did ask for references.

Look, I understand. As Bama fans in the last 15 years or so, we've become accustomed to winning and any loss or even a sloppy win brings out our worst sides. It was a poor attempt to show that you've had failures and yet you continue. Don't you think someone like CNS deserves that opportunity also?

Last edited:
I don't remember it. But, me not remembering doesn't matter when it's right there in black and white. I did it. No excuses. It was shitty of me. Ehh...hell....ur right. I'm garbage. Not that this is any excuse, but the anonymity of boards gives a certain bravado. Add in liquor and.....well...it's a recipe for disaster for an idiot like me. If we were all in a room watching the games together, I'd probably be a cricket

Last edited:
I don't remember it. But, me not remembering doesn't matter when it's right there in black and white. I did it. No excuses. It was shitty of me. Ehh...hell....ur right. I'm garbage.
I think you see what Iā€™m mean about ā€œknee jerk reactionsā€ during the games.
Like you, I suffered through the 80ā€™s and late 90ā€™s/2000ā€™s and none of us want to go back to that.
And I shouldnā€™t make it personal either.

I my opinion the problem with the 1980ā€™s wasnā€™t Coach Bryant pulling the program down, it was the leadership (if you can call it that) of the university trying to make a point & tearing down that which Bryant had worked so long to build. I fully expect CNS to tackle the issues head on . But I donā€™t think weā€™ll see any changes before the early signing date in December.

Look, I can tell by your passionate posts that you bleed crimson - I do too. I know we are pulling for the same things. Roll Tide!

I think you see what Iā€™m mean about ā€œknee jerk reactionsā€ during the games.
Like you, I suffered through the 80ā€™s and late 90ā€™s/2000ā€™s and none of us want to go back to that.
And I shouldnā€™t make it personal either.

I my opinion the problem with the 1980ā€™s wasnā€™t Coach Bryant pulling the program down, it was the leadership (if you can call it that) of the university trying to make a point & tearing down that which Bryant had worked so long to build. I fully expect CNS to tackle the issues head on . But I donā€™t think weā€™ll see any changes before the early signing date in December.

Look, I can tell by your passionate posts that you bleed crimson - I do too. I know we are pulling for the same things. Roll Tide!
Thank you. I apologize. I really shouldn't react the way I do and I take back what I said earlier. Maybe the team will loosen up a bit now that there's not a ton of pressure other than maybe playing for going to the Sugar bowl over the Music City or Outback bowls. A small silver lining..... Georgia can't beat us if we don't play them šŸ˜‰ Roll Tide

Thank you. I apologize. I really shouldn't react the way I do and I take back what I said earlier. Maybe the team will loosen up a bit now that there's not a ton of pressure other than maybe playing for going to the Sugar bowl over the Music City or Outback bowls. A small silver lining..... Georgia can't beat us if we don't play them šŸ˜‰ Roll Tide
I think evaluations will be made in the next month (players & staff) and I think a lot of the stuff being tossed around on here will come to fruition. I donā€™t think CNS will stay around and allow it to fall apart. I fully expect to see a ā€œNussmierā€ type change on both defense & offense. I think both guys will be told ā€œthank you, now byeā€.
I also expect Ty Simpson to take the reins next year & itā€™s my hope that we will be more balanced & get back to running & establishing the line of scrimmage.
I also think that losing folks like Sal Sunseri / Burton Burns etcā€¦ has affected us. I expect a few position coach changes.
A few changes & the addition of 3 or 4 truly badass interior DL and inside backers would go a long way toward fixing my problems with the defense!
Roll Tide sir!

I think evaluations will be made in the next month (players & staff) and I think a lot of the stuff being tossed around on here will come to fruition. I donā€™t think CNS will stay around and allow it to fall apart. I fully expect to see a ā€œNussmierā€ type change on both defense & offense. I think both guys will be told ā€œthank you, now byeā€.
I also expect Ty Simpson to take the reins next year & itā€™s my hope that we will be more balanced & get back to running & establishing the line of scrimmage.
I also think that losing folks like Sal Sunseri / Burton Burns etcā€¦ has affected us. I expect a few position coach changes.
A few changes & the addition of 3 or 4 truly badass interior DL and inside backers would go a long way toward fixing my problems with the defense!
Roll Tide sir!
Roll Tide sir! I'm looking forward to seeing what Ty Simpson can do

Kudos @Secondand26 for bringing some sanity into things. So many over the top responses being posted after last night. CNS indeed will not coach forever but no one should ever compare him to Shula. This guys deserves the utmost respect from the fanbase for what he has done and I think will continue to do for Bama.

Kudos @Secondand26 for bringing some sanity into things. So many over the top responses being posted after last night. CNS indeed will not coach forever but no one should ever compare him to Shula. This guys deserves the utmost respect from the fanbase for what he has done and I think will continue to do for Bama.
Thinking about it this morning. Think about the close games weā€™ve pulled out of our ass in the past Saban years (not every game has been a blow out you know) - we are still way ahead of the curve.
Iā€™m not being Pollyanna & I know changes need to & will be made. I just canā€™t think of anyone better than CNS to do this.
Thank you for the kind words!

Back
Top Bottom