| FTBL Alabama football coaching staff changes and updates...

I do not think that it is necessary to get a new OC but I can understand the sentiment. Did you see the offensive production in the first half of the game?

Perfect storm this year with a new OC and DC and OL/QB starters. This should have been a red flag going into the season that it was going to be an up and down year. We are just used to CNS doing miracles...
I did see the first half, but a lot of that was decisions made by the QB and piss poor snaps

Kinda odd, this story broke less than 1 hour after the busses arrived on campus from their trip home. Wiggins wasn't even available during that time, so either there was a deal in place/interviews going on behind the scenes prior to all this or this is wishful thinking by TAMU people and this whole thing is just a rumor.

Saban is in his twilight years… I think you will see better player development coaches hired now.. a lot of these coaches are not developing players they are just expecting a 5 or 4 stars be good.. To many unready “next men up” being thrown out there in high pressure situations..we have too many clean jerseys and pants in the 4th qt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom