| FTBL Alabama football coaching staff changes and updates...

Did either of these guys sign a contract? If not, then neither were a Bama coach.JMO!
That'd be something to ask Byrne, also I wonder if we paid the buyouts of these coaches only to have them leave us without paying us back? Sticky situation all around.

I'm pretty sure they were under contract though, since they were officially on the road recruiting the last week or so. Don't think that's allowed without being signed.

That'd be something to ask Byrne, also I wonder if we paid the buyouts of these coaches only to have them leave us without paying us back? Sticky situation all around.
Not really. How is it different from any other hiring process with new coaches?

While the staff returns from vacation today, CKD has been running through the "hiring process/vetting process."

Perhaps this is just a symptom of my fandom waning.

Not really. How is it different from any other hiring process with new coaches?

While the staff returns from vacation today, CKD has been running through the "hiring process/vetting process."

Perhaps this is just a symptom of my fandom waning.
Not really sure what you're suggesting here, you are saying its natural for coaches to get hired and leave after a week or two?

Not really sure what you're suggesting here, you are saying its natural for coaches to get hired and leave after a week or two?
His story is unique. Overall, not uncommon.

Look at the number of moves just with the offensive coordinator position around college football. Look at what we're talking about with Kelly moving to OSU. Saban, deciding to retire as quickly as he did.

In the uncertain climate that is college football, how different is his story from others?

Back
Top Bottom